AeA case - the case of my avatar with better quality of the image

sundy1983

Forum Regular
Elite Member
I used google translate to translate the description. So the translation might not be that accurate

The boy was 12.5 year old. The big boys of 173 cm body was of robust build muscle. The male genitals were clearly differentiated with strong, but typically female pubic hair. The axillary hair was sparse, the beard of little fluff-like texture. Superficial abrasions were the face detected at the right and left shoulder, in the right breast, back left, and on the legs and feet. Dirt and plant particles precipitate from the trees was irregularly distributed all over the body.

Rigor mortis had already occurred, body stains had formed on the ends dependent parts of the body from the buttocks. In the area of the left hip forward and to the metacarpophalangeal joints of the index and middle finger of his left hand were found dried, resembling semen stains traces. Inside left corner of the eye and in the left nostril eggs of blowflies were already determined.

A familiar image, but i had no idea he was that young. In view of that, sexual comments definitely not appropriate.

its hard to believe he is as young as that - not doubting the translation of the text, but i wonder if somewhere someone got that age wrong - he is clearly young, but very developed for someone that age if it is true

12,5?:eek: Are you sure? I have very hairy body, but in this age my cock'n balls wasn't so hairy. I thought he is 14-15y.o. minimum:not sure:

At 12, I was taller than I am now (I have shrunk last 10 years) and fully developed. I started shaving at 12. Thus, it is possible.

I agree with deaddirty. This is a sad story, and we should not be discussing a dead boy who wasn't even a teenager at the time. Let's move on, please.

Agreed with above. No sexual comments, and only useful if it serves an educational purpose.

Back