Autoerotic play ends in death older man hangs self with metal chain

oops apparently i missed the "safe word" lol

I have little sympathy for people who die playing these games (except for the sympathy due to the mentally ill in general). It is so unnecessary for the purpose of achieving sexual pleasure. I remember one crazy guy who thought he'd enjoy a super orgasm by putting the stripped-wire end of an electric cord into his asshole and then plugging the other end into the wall socket. He was found as dead as if he'd been strapped into an electric chair. That was not logical or smart behavior.

It's never flattering having straps cutting into your flab.

I have little sympathy for people who die playing these games (except for the sympathy due to the mentally ill in general). It is so unnecessary for the purpose of achieving sexual pleasure. I remember one crazy guy who thought he'd enjoy a super orgasm by putting the stripped-wire end of an electric cord into his asshole and then plugging the other end into the wall socket. He was found as dead as if he'd been strapped into an electric chair. That was not logical or smart behavior.

I agree. What an idiot. A quick search of the internet and a few hundred dollars, and I'm willing to bet a simple TENS Unit would have done the trick.....

If You insert the electrodes of an TENS apparatus in bodily orifice like mouth or anus, the current through the heart muscle can reach harmful or lethal levels.

A current as low as 10 mA (0.01A) can kill an human. Never let the path of the current cross the heart region, e.g. by going from hand to hand or hand to foot or foot to foot.

A weaker current can do more harm than a stronger because it will disturb the hearts rythm. A stronger current will stop the heart entirely but with some luck it can then start and function normally again but this is of course not for certain.

What are those electically-powered units (like dildos) that people who work with animals insert into a bull or goat anus to make the animal ejaculate? Are they TENS apparatuses?

Back