Beating heart here, just waiting for you to stop it

Cuminmyheart

Forum Newcomer
Hey everyone, I'm new to the site. My primary reason for joining is to find more people who have a similar fetish to mine. My biggest fantasy is being cut open and my beating heart tortured in every way imaginable - awake, of course.

If this sounds like something you're interested in, I'd love to RP or just discuss some mututal interests :)

My heart's exposed and beating... What do you want to do to it?

You 'd be tied spread-eagle out in the woods, naked. I'd be kneeing at your side, K-BAR in hand. I'm looking at your lean, muscled body as you struggle against the ropes holding you down. Your chest and belly glisten with sweat as your chest heaves and your ab's tighten. Just under your left pec, I see a rapid and forceful pulsing, your heart kicking against your sternum like a mule-kick. I raise the K-BAR and hold it inches above that hypnotizing pulsing at your chest. I place my other hand on your bare chest and press down until I feel it. Pounding hard and steady, rapid and forceful - your heart pounding into my palm. I hear you groaning and you say, "No, Dude! Not My Heart !" I lower the blade until I feel it prick your skin and see a trickle of blood trail down your chest, flow between your ribs, and drip to the dirt. You look in my eyes, then at the deadly blade over your heart. I place the tip of the K-BAR under your sternum and drive it in until I hit bone. You scream out, I
and jerk wildly. I place my hand on your lean belly and hold you down until you stop. Then, I slice across following the lower left pec until the blade is under your left nipple. Your fighting has weakened and you groan lowly. I take my hand and slip my fingers under the slit and lift. I can see your ribs and the sternum, and I can see the lower chambers of your beating heart. It fills with your blood and contracts. You are pale and weak, "Just kill Me Already." I lower the tip of the blade until it touches your beating heart and you tense as you await your death. I prick lightly at your beating heart and watch a drop of your heart's blood trickle over the pounding muscle.

depends i'd only risk my freedom for a muscular body with thick chest and sixpack. I want to stop the strongest, leanest and most powerful pumps that beat between a lad's muscle tits. if you're slim and cute then i may make an exception. I will tie you up and cut it out of you. There would be no escape when you realise it's not actually what you want and your muscles however big and strong won't save you. You;ve worked years to achieve such a powerful frame but I will prove it useless, I will prove humanity, even at the peak of perfection is frail and weak. I will tear the mortality out of you as the very motor and battery of your life, soul and existence is removed from you, struggling as every muscle tenses in your body to them relax by the feeling of your beat being separated from your body.. The drugs i slipped into your drink will have stimulated your heart to keep it beating a little while longer for me1003652_10200215059045630_1141408812_n.jpg

Back