Playing a middle-aged male's dick- Chinese autopsy class

stonefree

Forum Veteran
Last edited:
sadly won't load i am on a mac and IE is no longer supported

i got them to download : ) Hot especially the 3rd one! thanks!

Middle Aged Male Autopsy ( I wish i knew how to combine for 1 video )

1st video Remove & Inspect Clothing
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//sendvid.com/embed/30cmwqkk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2nd Video Body Inspection and Playing with his Floppy Cock!!!!!!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//sendvid.com/embed/wgc0yl2v" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3rd video Autopsy ( guts ) i found more to this video set. i will upload once i am able to download them. those who have IE please explore site there are more videos i can't get to!!!!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//sendvid.com/embed/o63eas94" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Part # 2? Autopsy / Inspection and Guts

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//sendvid.com/embed/3fa5maur" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Part # 3 guts ( nice close up cock shot :) )
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//sendvid.com/embed/918kxw54" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Excellent - I do like to see a dead guy being undressed.

Omg...!

:totally hot:
Bravo Stonefree...!

Your post is wonderful so
full of good video images etc.

This unique image are Totaly exciting...!
Totaly hot...Delicious body
Mmmmmm...!

Here my best choice from this boy:

Epic post stonefree! And thank you so much scott07 for helping those without a IE, I am grateful!

Your Welcome and thanks Stiff :love: for the pics ;) stonefree thank YOU for this epic find to add to the china collection!

Thank you for the find and for the putting the various videos into individual posts. The medical details are important and that is good. This is the best and most clear dissection videos I have seen on here.

Back