Handsome Country Singer Craig Strickland Missing

I sometimes wish karma WAS an active force in the universe, mainly when I want my enemies punished. The spirits of all those dead ducks may have been hovering in the vicinity of Craig's boat recently, quacking "Now, it is YOUR turn to die!" Anyway, if Mr. Strickland survives this ordeal, he needs to think about losing the V-necked tee-shirts.

I sometimes wish karma WAS an active force in the universe, mainly when I want my enemies punished. The spirits of all those dead ducks may have been hovering in the vicinity of Craig's boat recently, quacking "Now, it is YOUR turn to die!" Anyway, if Mr. Strickland survives this ordeal, he needs to think about losing the V-necked tee-shirts.

What about losing the shirts all together? That is what I think appropriate. I saw the news story yesterday but have not seen whether they found him or not.

What about losing the shirts all together? That is what I think appropriate. I saw the news story yesterday but have not seen whether they found him or not.

I think you've got the right idea, djbear. I hadn't even mentioned his horrible shirt in the first photo. It looks like the top to a pair of long underwear. I suppose though that, even for concert performers, the rule might be: no shoes, no shirt, no service. I'd just as soon he sing bare-ass naked.

The dead buddy Chase Morland's last tweet is pretty eerie https://twitter.com/chasemorland

"In case we don't come back, @BackroadCRAIG and I are going right through Winter Storm Goliath to kill ducks in Oklahoma. �� #IntoTheStorm"

Back