Necro morgue worker cuts out entire cock area of young dead guy

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Photo is 100% authentic. Part of my Christmas special collection in the Secret Room.

Holy cow. Nice one...isn't it usually prettier left attached to the body though?

The corpse hasn't even been undressed...haha! Why would a morgue worker want to do this anyway? Playing around with the bodies is surely frowned upon by morgue management. Maybe the worker who did this is himself the morgue boss, and can do as he pleases.

Intriguing, isn't it? :eek:

Some things are meant to be left on the place they belong, I think... Lovely body and package (special delivery?), though.

The cut was neat and well-done.....obviously for purposes of enjoyment we are not aware of. At this point, it should be placed in a zip lock bag and iced up so it wont spoil.

More Christmas wild stuff...Sick fuck cut off both big toes then removed nipples.

He never got taught not to play with his food did he? ...I'm assuming he...

Meatpie you really did go beyond yourself - THANKS. Obviously the morgue worker was not worried about being caught. Hope his souvoneires
will be kep preserved for a long time remembrance of a beautiful boy.

I wouldn't want to to keep these as souvenirs. I'd eat them while still warm.

Wow! Square nipples. Thats what I never saw before:eek: Now I really want shave his balls and sew this nipples on them. Oh, nipples on balls:horny:. Thanks for new fetish, Meatpie:wink:

I heard in china they remove dead male genitals in order to prevent decomposition, because the junk rot first....

Back