Honduran boy dies from drug overdose [first post]

Rikky

Forum Regular
Christian Martínez, aged 15.

He went to a party and drank some sort of coffee with his friends. Later on, he became ill and decided to recover at his ex-stepfather's place before returning home. After a night of intense shivers and vomiting, he passed away. The alleged cause of death is drug overdose, but there's no further info on the autopsy results.

His mother found him like this the morning after, while searching for her son after receiving a call from her ex-husband.

(This is my first official post here at CDGs. Hope you like it! :tognue2: )

must of just died then before the photo was taken otherwise there would of been signs of he pissed himself ect. body basically doing its thing when it dies. last shit piss cum that kind of thing

oooooh Rikky ...what an AMAZING FIRST post...and JUST what I LIKE....

Fit...Firm...Hint of a BULGE....underwear...:drool:

let me give you a :kissess: and a :super couple: while I :stroke::load:

I really don't like to be cynical, especially because he is a beautiful specimen, but I'm having trouble believing that corpse has been dead all night; his skin is still flush with blood and glowing as if alive. If I am wrong then shut me up...it certainly would be a great find.

Yeah, it's a real shame a boy that young (and good-looking) died before even having the chance to enjoy life.

I like your Avatar, Rikky!

Thanks! The world has become such a nasty and annoying place that you can't help making a face like that very often. :piss off:

let me give you a :kissess: and a :super couple: while I :stroke::load:

Wonderful, isn't it? Hahaha, same for you! I'm really glad you liked this post. :D

[...] I'm having trouble believing that corpse has been dead all night; his skin is still flush with blood and glowing as if alive. If I am wrong then shut me up...it certainly would be a great find.

Indeed, he looks more or less alive. There isn't any more information related to this case, including the exact time of death. I think he might have died in the early morning (ca. 4-6 AM), but who knows.

Red news "journalists" are pretty lousy around here, you know...

It does appear to be "Standing Room Only" inside those briefs......:excellent:

Beautiful guy. The drug must have been put into the coffee in which case there will be a homicide probably and why would anyone do that to him? I agree he does not have the greyness which comes from death but he does look limp.

Back