Handsome Palestinian Martyr Fadi Alloun

verlup1

Forum Elite
Established Member
Sexy model killed after being accused of carrying a knife.

He was a GOOD LOOKER - good find verlup :yes:

Have you noticed how biased most reporting is against Israel. Might not an equally appropriate headline be attempted murderer killed whilst trying to escape from police after stabbing fifteen year old teenager.
After all Alloun intended to kill with the knife.and it wasn't his intention for the injured Jewish teenager to survive.
There are always casualties in war, and the Palestinians have declared war on Israel ever since the creation of the state and a long time before, but to call an attempted murderer a martyr seems to be stretching the truth somewhat. And I guess it's always so easy to blame the Jews.

Okay so he's physically attractive. But handsome is as handsome does and he was a guy who intended to commit murder. And whilst you can blame those scumbags who radicalised him, and doubtless stayed safely behind the scenes when he went on his murderous mission, I still he must take the blame for his own death, even if that blame is now posthumous.

Last edited:
Okay so he's physically attractive. But handsome is as handsome does and he was a guy who intended to commit murder. And whilst you can blame those scumbags who radicalised him, and doubtless stayed safely behind the scenes when he went on his murderous mission, I still he must take the blame for his own death, even if that blame is now posthumous.
And maybe it's not relevant but research showed he was an Israeli resident with access to the whole of the country and a frequenter of the designer clothes shops. Indeed the only penalty he faced was that he couldn't vote for the Knesset, I doubt that he really saw that as a deprivation

Back