Looking For Strangler In AZ

snufffetish

Forum Regular
Looking for a Strangler in AZ. I live in Phoenix but really want a good strangler. Someone who is into taking guys to the edge or further. Love getting choked or strangled with a rope, cord, or tie. Very into snuff roleplay. My favorite scenario is meeting in a motel and sucking a guy off to completion. Then we move to fucking. He stops and asks me if I like being strangled. I say yes he goes to the phone rips out the cord. Then he starts fucking me and loops the cord around my neck. I say it is too tight he says oh its going to get a lot tighter. Then he yanks the cord tighter shutting off all my air. I struggle hard he whispers in my ear that I hope you liked swallowing my load it was your last meal. He keeps strangling me until I go limp and he cums. He leaves my body laying on the bed after he is done with me and leaves. Being choked while being fucked is also hot. I'm Black 5'8'' 220 with a muscular/stocky build and 34yr. Also into raceplay. If your interested hit me up here or email me at usmcmarine21@gmail.com.

Back