20 dead and many injured in mass shooting in San Bernardino, California

lindier

Forum Veteran
Reports are coming in of a shooting at San Bernardino. Initial thoughts are 20 vitctims although hopefully this may be wrong
More victims of the national rifle association and the right of Americans to bear arms and murder.
Hopefully the reports are wrong

12 dead and at least eight injured in mass shooting in San Bernardino, California

Hello and welcome to our live coverage of San Bernardino terror attack.

At least 20 people were killed a few minutes ago in a mass shooting that happened at a center for the developmentally disabled in San Bernardino, California.

Police are currently scouring the area for as many as three white males dressed in military gear and ski masks.

More soon.

6YtiXhH.jpg

Members of a SWAT team were seen in the area shortly after shooting was reported.

7c49Pt0.jpg

Paramedics were also quickly on the scene with some reports saying more than 20 people were shot. Gunmen still active in the area.

San Bernardino police say suspects are well armed and possibly wearing body armor. :retard:

WE4X38g.png

Firefighters and explosives technicians also gathered on the scene as police go room to room in search of three gunmen still at large.

Bomb squad found a suspicious package on the second floor of a building and determined it is "not normal".

They are now going to handle it with a robot.

vOQLNwL.png

Evacuations still continue. Police say gunmen left the scene in SUV and may start shooting in another area soon.

nwrMVDD.png

Authorities are walking dozens of people out of the shooting scene in San Bernardino.
[h=3][/h]

Pure chance. I was looking at The Guardian website following the parliamentary debate on the bombing of Syria when the news came in. And Meatpie has been keeping us up to date on the tragedy with commendable thoroughness.

The Guardian were pretty fast yes, beating BBC with at least 15 minutes.

Breaking News: Shots fired San Bernardino Ave and Shendon, police helicopter on scene, unconfirmed reports of gunman down

Amrikans got fucked

What a charming person. 14 innocent people killed and that's all you can post. And you wonder why wahabists get such a bad press

To MeatPie, thank you for reporting on this unfortunate incident that has happened on the west coast. I tried to make the comment as nice as possible. In regards to Hakas, was that reasonable?

vOQLNwL.png

Evacuations still continue. Police say gunmen left the scene in SUV and may start shooting in another area soon.

I like this picture,it reminds me of a scene from The Walking Dead

To MeatPie, thank you for reporting on this unfortunate incident that has happened on the west coast. I tried to make the comment as nice as possible. In regards to Hakas, was that reasonable?

Eminently reasonable

Back