Black Friday

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
EiT2O6w.jpg

That black friday shit has statred to spread to Europe too with now 90% of websites here spamming and having some sort of a sale.

:shrug:Thursday is just a normal working day in Europe, for the US I understand and respect but here it looks ridiculous.

The ridiculous part comes up when I ask my friends here why they call it "Black Friday"...99% say it's a day for dicsounts at the mall and have no idea it's relatated to Thanksgiving in USA and first day of christmas shopping season.:facepalm:

It's a small world. Or is it?

Check out this guy at WalMart:

Currently in Europe not as many crazed shoppers as in USA due to terrorist threat. Also, most now prefer to shop online including pensioners with computers.

Interesting ad on Target today :retard:

FBfloA2.png

I checked some digital cameras on Target...the price on Black Friday sale was more expensive than the retail price in June for the same product here.

S3fVvNb.png

I had no idea Nikon D3300 could cost $649 :whoaaah: It was never that expensive here even when first launched.

Black Friday. An opportunity for retailers to unload obsolete stock on the gullible consumer
Interestingly Asda, owned by wallmart, who first brought the concept to Britain, have decided not to participate this year. Nuff said?

Thanks for info just saw their message that decided to have "fantastic offers" up until Christmas.

flcjRwT.png

Black Friday. An opportunity for retailers to unload obsolete stock on the gullible consumer
Interestingly Asda, owned by wallmart, who first brought the concept to Britain, have decided not to participate this year. Nuff said?

Very shocking, Just got the Wal-Mart AD in todays paper, it was full of useless crappy garbage no one wants. People will fight over piece of junk TV's in order to get a deal.

i agree jbarn, I was also shocked when I went through the dallas metro newspaper, everything was just shit,
nothing at all that I would venture out to try to purchase, as you said, useless crappy garbage indeed.........
your better off shopping at specialty shops abroad..............

You are in Dallas on Thanksgiving? :eek:

NEVER again

I will not be venturing out in the Black Friday hordes. Around here in Chicagoland, the malls will be so packed with people this Friday (day after Thanksgiving here) and more trying to cram in, there will be huge traffic jams on all the streets around, Police officers will be out in force, huge traffic jams and once inside the mall parking lots, there will be hardly no where to park.

People here are already clamoring to get inside tonight, and some stores and malls will be opening at MIDNIGHT just to let the stampedes begin to rush right in.

We have people here tackling each other to get to the bargains, running down aisles like mad animals, going wild with multiple shopping carts trying to toss it all in --- they even bring their grade school aged children in to push the carts and race after the parents in the sprint to get there first and suck in as much as they can snarf up at one time.

It will be insane, I am staying home, I've been there before in this kind of thing, and even WORKED in retail stores when the Black Friday hordes start to rush right in. I did it a for quite awhile during the Holiday Christmas Season, it was really rough, I had people grabbing stuff out of each other's arms (screaming at each other they GOT it FIRST) at the cash register and one time I even had a few women start a fist fight with each other and the police had to be summoned.

NEVER again. :this isnt happening:this isnt happening:this isnt happening:this isnt happening:this isnt happening

Well unfortunately, Black Friday is slowly becoming Black Thursday AND Friday with so many stores already open late tonight (Thursday/Thanksgiving in the US) in order to start the sales early in the hopes of selling even more crap that no one really needs. I last went out to Black Friday sales over 7 years ago and don't intend to do that again, having to almost get into a fist fight over a stupid TV or computer? Give me a break!

I will not be venturing out in the Black Friday hordes. Around here in Chicagoland, the malls will be so packed with people this Friday (day after Thanksgiving here) and more trying to cram in, there will be huge traffic jams on all the streets around, Police officers will be out in force, huge traffic jams and once inside the mall parking lots, there will be hardly no where to park.

People here are already clamoring to get inside tonight, and some stores and malls will be opening at MIDNIGHT just to let the stampedes begin to rush right in.

We have people here tackling each other to get to the bargains, running down aisles like mad animals, going wild with multiple shopping carts trying to toss it all in --- they even bring their grade school aged children in to push the carts and race after the parents in the sprint to get there first and suck in as much as they can snarf up at one time.

It will be insane, I am staying home, I've been there before in this kind of thing, and even WORKED in retail stores when the Black Friday hordes start to rush right in. I did it a for quite awhile during the Holiday Christmas Season, it was really rough, I had people grabbing stuff out of each other's arms (screaming at each other they GOT it FIRST) at the cash register and one time I even had a few women start a fist fight with each other and the police had to be summoned.

NEVER again. :this isnt happening:this isnt happening:this isnt happening:this isnt happening:this isnt happening
The news says the 'natives' are restless and are gonna burn down stores.....again

Last edited:
i agree jbarn, I was also shocked when I went through the dallas metro newspaper, everything was just shit,
nothing at all that I would venture out to try to purchase, as you said, useless crappy garbage indeed.........
your better off shopping at specialty shops abroad..............

I thought you had all of that personal/family stuff dealt with by now Rick?, I am still very supprised your still in Texas.

:bored:Ho hum for Chicago.

So what else is new with our sizable native THUG elements?

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2015/11/25/protesters-vandalize-christmas-tree-in-millennium-park/
(Public park Christmas Tree vandalism scene begins at 1:11)
:unreal: :unreal: :unreal:

I will say this and if it offends anyone then f-off. I am so F-Ing sick of the dam white officer shoots black man, Black Lives Matter, all of the garbage/ shit like this. The black community is just using these shootings like in Missouri as an excuse for rioting and looting and burning things down, I am so so sick of hearing of this. Why is it when a black officer shoots a white man, there is no media outcry, no problems and it gets swept under the rug, someone please explain that to me.

PS: Thank You, This was my Thanksgiving rant for this year. Everyone have a safe holiday. Sorry if this post pisses anyone off I am just so sick of it.

I thought you had all of that personal/family stuff dealt with by now Rick?, I am still very supprised your still in Texas.

still here for awhile, i'll fill u in when we talk next by phone........................

Back