Dead Russian pilot in Syria

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Turkey shot down the plane after it violated their airspace but Moscow says it never strayed from Syrian airspace.

Turkey has always stand with ISIS together. Erdogan is just another one terrorist.

Turkey shot down the plane after it violated their airspace but Moscow says it never strayed from Syrian airspace.

As Mandy rice Davies might say Russia would say that,wouldn't she. Two liars Putin and the cursed Erdogan. Hope the Kurds capture him and string him up.

Turks did not just mean they have proven to be corrupt Arab sheikhs whore .... the Saudi money sypyatsya Erdogan ass ...

They should have stripped him and checked out his Samovar:heart love:

Yes, that picture is not in the news media. I wonder why? Thanks for posting it here.

Any other pictures of this dead pilot?

Its tense. CNN reported tonight that Russia is moving missile launchers to the site. These missiles are the most advanced design available and can strike 60 targets at once. Russia will control all the airspace in the region, a region that is full of French, Turkish and American war planes. Also Turkey is a member of NATO so any attack against Turkey will be an attack against the western alliance including the USA. I feel this might be bigger than the Cuban missile crisis unless cooler heads prevail. Maybe Putin hoped something would happen when he started his bombing runs. I know he is already angry at the downing of his passenger jet over the Saini Penunisula, but he has been also bombing American friendly targets. This is scary shit.

Back