What do you like about this site?

lindier

Forum Veteran
I guess we all enjoy Cdg, apart from the odd guy who has interesting ideas about what it might be about.
But what in particular attracts you: is the ncrophilia with its actual dead bodies, the manips and cartoon designed to get your juices running, the stories which leave little to the imagination but what they leave out makes them so fantastic or is it something else. And is there anything you don't like?
I guess I should start the ball rolling. I love the fantasy and also the chance to engage in debate and chat with fellow members. Made some good friends and hope to make some more. Not quite as keen in the real death shots,nwould prfer to let the dead rest in peace, but have no problem with others who do find them arousing. Totally object to any postings of the under aged, I know meatloaf is assiduous in seeking to weed them out but th odd one still manages to get through.
As I said it would be great to have others views on th subject

Heading should of course be
what do you like about this site. I'm not sure where the start came from but it doesn't seem to want to be edited out

Well Lindler, I'm a guy fascinated with death, specifically burning to death. Given that my ultimate fantasy is to get burned at the stake nude, I found that this is one of the few sites that even lets me touch that subject even if it is an extremely rare topic, and kink, even here.
Fireboots

we all know my answer..............
FEET, FEET, FEET, FEET, FEET, FEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could I dare suggest that two of our most respected members might be said to be totally predictable in their choices. Fireboots would not be happy without his stake nor Rick without his feet, and everyone else's. Long may you both continue
Love you two guys

Posts full of errors tonight m8, including thread title you need to rest. :sleep: It's late in UK.

Yes the typing was full,of errors. It's nice of Meatpie to give me an alibi but I think it's just that quick typing and an iPad don't really go together. And perhaps my brain works faster than my fingers. I beg your indulgence.
It reminds me of my working days and a shorthand typist who had the misfortune to work for me as secretary. She was a nice lass but never read my letters befor presenting them to me for signature. I Can't remember what I dictated but I do remember the phrase which she had typed, embroidered mantelpiece. The mind boggles!
I m not sure if any of my errors reach that level but I should be surprised if I avoid more of them in the multitude of posts I seem to churn out.
Enjoy my friends, please.

Last edited:
I suppose for me the reason I like this site is I do get news that I do not get in the local or online newspapers. Seriously, I fantasize about what it would be like to know death would happen at a certain minute and to wonder what would come of the body after. It used to be they autopsied everyone who was executed - that fantasy is what I am talking about. How would you feel if you knew that within the hour you would be on an autopsy table?

An interesting question, lindier. I have asked myself this same question. I am not a necrophile. When I first joined, I used to argue with Meatpie regularly. I suppose my primary attraction is that when I am on this site, I know I am not alone in my strange fetishes. Weather I chat with Hangtime, who seems to want to be victimized so desperately - or stustustugoo, who's attraction with feet is so incredibly shameless, CDG is the one site where I can be me, and not have to worry about being ostracized for being weird or different.

Back