Self-assassination (another fucked up story)

postmortem

Forum Regular
So I hired a hitman to kill me in a way that I don't even notice it. No big deal. The money was transferred, and I told him to kill me within one week.

I always left my windows open, in case he wanted to take me out with a sniper shot. I sat for periods of time near open windows, reading a book, eating, watching TV.

Doing push-ups.

Knowing that any time my life would end, but I wouldn't even notice it, was incredibly arousing. How does this even happen if I don't notice it? Do I continue to live on in some parallel universe as if nothing happened?

Each day, I kept walking around with a hard-on. I kept myself to inside the mansion to make things easy for him.

One morning I stood on my giant balcony completely naked. It was facing a mountain, and no one could see me, except, I hoped, the hitman with his sniper rifle, aiming at the center of my forehead, and -pop-!

I stood there for a while, watching for a flash. Would I even have time to notice it? How would my body fall?

I got so turned on, every day I started going to the balcony naked, and threw spikes around on the floor. How cool it would be to get killed and fall on spikes without even feeling it?

Alas, day in and day out, nothing happened.

Maybe he had a backlog?

Oh well. It was the night of day 7, and I went to sleep.

He picked the locks easily and snuck in. As I laid on my side in my bed, he looked at peaceful expression on my face, and then soaked a cloth in chloroform and dropped it on my head.

He watched my body stir a little and then it was still again. With the cloth still on my head, he took my arm, pushed the needle into my vein, and put in an IV.

He removed chloroformed cloth from my face and waited for the general anaesthetics to flow into my system. My body tensed for a few moments, and then was still.

He opened my eyes and flashed a light into them. Pupils fixed. I was completely out, just like is done for surgery. He could start cutting my body and I wouldn't feel a thing.

But he had other things in mind. Little did I know, he was gay. I was straight. But there was nothing I could do about it now.

He took my hips and pulled down my long legs to the floor. With my front on the bed, my smooth ass staring at him, he took my hips in his hands and thrust deep inside me.

That would've hurt, or at least been very uncomfortable, but I felt nothing, and he didn't have to care about my future.

He pumped hard inside my sedated body, my head moving back and forth on the bed, until he came inside me. He grunted and fell on top of my back, embracing my body.

He laid there for a moment, with his cock stuck in my unfeeling body, grasping my pecs with his hands.

Oh well. He had his fun, now it was time to finish the job.

He took out the IV and put a bandage in its place. Good thing general anaesthesia takes time to wear out.

He carried my body into the bathroom and gently carried it into the bathtub.

He gave my dick a few gentle strokes and put a masturbator device on it, which simulates giving a blowjob.

He watched my still body sprawled in the bathtub, my toned legs shamelessly open, with the device humming between them.

10 minutes passed. My body stirred a little and sighed.

He leaned down and taped my eyes shut.

5 more minutes. I moaned.

Last thing I remembered was sinking into peaceful sleep, and now I felt stirring awake... a sensation... oh my god... am I about to cum? Can't open eyes... what's... there it comes... ahhh...

He watched the white bursts from inside me stain the glass of the masturbation device, which kept teasing my cock as it pumped out again and again.

Then he leveled a shotgun at my peaceful face, watching me bite my lip, and pulled the trigger.

He watched my head explode into a bloody mess. My arms flew up as if to protect me, and fell back, clanking against the bottom of the tub.

He fired again, severing whatever remained. Just a bloody mess next to a headless body in a blood-filled tub.

My body twitched uncontrollably, and so he pulled out an Uzi and ripped into it from my pubes to the chest and back, riddling it with bullets, red puffs flying out of the new holes in it, until it finally stopped moving.

He took out a scalpel, etched it at the bottom of my neck, and then smoothly cut down my front, down to my pubes, opening it up. He admired my insides, mangled with his gunfire. Another job well done.

He took a photo of my gutted body, with wet organs bubbling out of its front. As usual, he had to send evidence of kill to the client. Even if this client, in this case, was me, and would never see this amazing photo.

For a couple of minutes he watched, mesmerized, the masturbator still teasing my cum-lathered cock. It was still hard, but started to bend.

He took off the device (those aren't cheap). Straightened my cum-filled dick and pressed the muzzle of the gun against the top, aiming inside and through.

BLAM! It exploded like a bloody sausage stuffed with mayonnaise.

He smiled. Picked up my hip and turned me with the messed up front facing away, admiring my smooth ass. Then fired a few loose shots into my butt cheeks, watching them bounce seductively. He couldn't resist but slap my ass, hard.

He then opened a container and poured acid down my body. Bubbling, it ate my guts, my ass, my legs, my junk, my brains splattered around - everything, until my body was just a gray liquid disappearing down the drain.

Only bullets, once inside my body, now remained in the tub. He picked them up.

Another satisfied customer.

Nice story. Glad to see how the hit man ensured his client had considerable pleasure before the final denouement.

Thanks, lindier :)

@HangTime: Uhh... I'd love to get ahold of props of that caliber...

And another satisfied reader PM! The vision of you wandering the mansion naked and waiting for the end to come is hugely suspenseful and then having it all happen when you aren't expecting it and at your most vulnerable, in bed, asleep and oblivious to your present danger is HOT to visualize.

How much better it would have been if you had not had to contract out your own death but experienced at my hands, without consent and approval, without foreknowledge of your impending doom but with all the gory details and then some as your 'contract' is filled and completed with extreme prejudice ;)

So I hired a hitman to kill me in a way that I don't even notice it. No big deal. The money was transferred, and I told him to kill me within one week.

I always left my windows open, in case he wanted to take me out with a sniper shot. I sat for periods of time near open windows, reading a book, eating, watching TV.

Doing push-ups.

Knowing that any time my life would end, but I wouldn't even notice it, was incredibly arousing. How does this even happen if I don't notice it? Do I continue to live on in some parallel universe as if nothing happened?

Each day, I kept walking around with a hard-on. I kept myself to inside the mansion to make things easy for him.

One morning I stood on my giant balcony completely naked. It was facing a mountain, and no one could see me, except, I hoped, the hitman with his sniper rifle, aiming at the center of my forehead, and -pop-!

I stood there for a while, watching for a flash. Would I even have time to notice it? How would my body fall?

I got so turned on, every day I started going to the balcony naked, and threw spikes around on the floor. How cool it would be to get killed and fall on spikes without even feeling it?

Alas, day in and day out, nothing happened.

Maybe he had a backlog?

Oh well. It was the night of day 7, and I went to sleep.

He picked the locks easily and snuck in. As I laid on my side in my bed, he looked at peaceful expression on my face, and then soaked a cloth in chloroform and dropped it on my head.

He watched my body stir a little and then it was still again. With the cloth still on my head, he took my arm, pushed the needle into my vein, and put in an IV.

He removed chloroformed cloth from my face and waited for the general anaesthetics to flow into my system. My body tensed for a few moments, and then was still.

He opened my eyes and flashed a light into them. Pupils fixed. I was completely out, just like is done for surgery. He could start cutting my body and I wouldn't feel a thing.

But he had other things in mind. Little did I know, he was gay. I was straight. But there was nothing I could do about it now.

He took my hips and pulled down my long legs to the floor. With my front on the bed, my smooth ass staring at him, he took my hips in his hands and thrust deep inside me.

That would've hurt, or at least been very uncomfortable, but I felt nothing, and he didn't have to care about my future.

He pumped hard inside my sedated body, my head moving back and forth on the bed, until he came inside me. He grunted and fell on top of my back, embracing my body.

He laid there for a moment, with his cock stuck in my unfeeling body, grasping my pecs with his hands.

Oh well. He had his fun, now it was time to finish the job.

He took out the IV and put a bandage in its place. Good thing general anaesthesia takes time to wear out.

He carried my body into the bathroom and gently carried it into the bathtub.

He gave my dick a few gentle strokes and put a masturbator device on it, which simulates giving a blowjob.

He watched my still body sprawled in the bathtub, my toned legs shamelessly open, with the device humming between them.

10 minutes passed. My body stirred a little and sighed.

He leaned down and taped my eyes shut.

5 more minutes. I moaned.

Last thing I remembered was sinking into peaceful sleep, and now I felt stirring awake... a sensation... oh my god... am I about to cum? Can't open eyes... what's... there it comes... ahhh...

He watched the white bursts from inside me stain the glass of the masturbation device, which kept teasing my cock as it pumped out again and again.

Then he leveled a shotgun at my peaceful face, watching me bite my lip, and pulled the trigger.

He watched my head explode into a bloody mess. My arms flew up as if to protect me, and fell back, clanking against the bottom of the tub.

He fired again, severing whatever remained. Just a bloody mess next to a headless body in a blood-filled tub.

My body twitched uncontrollably, and so he pulled out an Uzi and ripped into it from my pubes to the chest and back, riddling it with bullets, red puffs flying out of the new holes in it, until it finally stopped moving.

He took out a scalpel, etched it at the bottom of my neck, and then smoothly cut down my front, down to my pubes, opening it up. He admired my insides, mangled with his gunfire. Another job well done.

He took a photo of my gutted body, with wet organs bubbling out of its front. As usual, he had to send evidence of kill to the client. Even if this client, in this case, was me, and would never see this amazing photo.

For a couple of minutes he watched, mesmerized, the masturbator still teasing my cum-lathered cock. It was still hard, but started to bend.

He took off the device (those aren't cheap). Straightened my cum-filled dick and pressed the muzzle of the gun against the top, aiming inside and through.

BLAM! It exploded like a bloody sausage stuffed with mayonnaise.

He smiled. Picked up my hip and turned me with the messed up front facing away, admiring my smooth ass. Then fired a few loose shots into my butt cheeks, watching them bounce seductively. He couldn't resist but slap my ass, hard.

He then opened a container and poured acid down my body. Bubbling, it ate my guts, my ass, my legs, my junk, my brains splattered around - everything, until my body was just a gray liquid disappearing down the drain.

Only bullets, once inside my body, now remained in the tub. He picked them up.

Another satisfied customer.

Back