Russian plane crashes in Sinai, killing all 224 people on board

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
rgDTsA2.jpg

First images of badly burnt fuselage after Flight KGL 9268 crashed in Sinai.

A Russian airliner has crashed in central Sinai killing all 224 people on board, Egyptian officials have said.

The Airbus A-321 had just left the Red Sea resort of Sharm el-Sheikh, bound for the Russian city of St Petersburg.

Wreckage was found in the Hasana area and bodies removed, along with the plane's "black box". An official described a "tragic scene" with bodies of victims still strapped to seats.

ubvf80b.png

Egypt's prime minister said no "irregular" activities were to blame.

Sinai has an active militant network, and on Saturday afternoon, jihadis allied to the so-called Islamic State made a claim on social media that they brought down flight KGL9268.

But Russian Transport Minister Maksim Sokolov told Interfax news agency that "such reports cannot be considered true". No evidence had been seen that indicated the plane was targeted, he said.

Egypt's civilian aviation ministry said the plane had been at an altitude of 9,450m (31,000ft) when it disappeared.

Security experts say a plane flying at that altitude would be beyond the range of a shoulder-launched surface-to-air missile (Manpad), which Sinai militants are known to possess.

Sad :RIP:.... but maybe the bodies and his pieces on de ground would be hot :yummy:

I trust more real photos will be coming, as Meatpie is so able that he always manages to get the first hand photos of the scenes like such an airplane crash. Young Russians with their naked bodies and barefoot, on the ground, all over the places. Eager to see...

Thanks to Meatpie in advance.

14132607_980x1200_0.jpg one of the victims, Dennis Gradyev, 33 year old.

14132597_980x1200_0.jpg handsome Alex Gromov and his beautiful wife Tatiana (probably pregnant)

I trust more real photos will be coming, as Meatpie is so able that he always manages to get the first hand photos of the scenes like such an airplane crash.

The plane was at an altitude of 31,000 ft (9,400 m) when it disintegrated and wreckage is scattered over a wide area (some 20 square kilometres, or eight square miles).

Not a single corpse photo from that disaster as authorites were quickly on the scene and sealed off the area.

With its death toll of 224 people, the crash of Flight 9268 is the deadliest in Egyptian territory and has the highest number of Russian victims in an airliner crash. It is also the deadliest air crash involving an aircraft from the Airbus A320 family and the deadliest air disaster to occur in 2015.

Most of the bodies retrieved at the crash site are intact, with trauma from the fall and pieces of metal stuck in some of the bodies according to morgue workers in Cairo while another forensic expert told reporters majority of the corpses were badly burnt.

British planes have now been banned from flying to sharm el sheikh until such time as the government is satisfied that the incident was mechanical or pilot error rather than terrorism.
In particular the government wants to be certain that there was no surface to air missile involved.
God help the Egyptian tourist industry

US and UK intelligence suggests the plane may have been bombed by Islamic State while Egypt and Russia still deny.

If ture this will have profound consequences for Russian involvement in Syria and Putin will likely decide to send soldiers to fight in Syria until they wipe out Islamic State.

Truly horrific developments. This may turn out to be the worst terror attack since 9/11.

US spies have confirmed that a person working at el-Sheikh airport helped ISIS plant a bomb onto the plane.

Snag is whatever happens the Islamists have achieved their objective of severely damaging the Egyptian tourist industry. Who is going to take the risk of flying there however safe the resort is if there is a chance of being blown out of the skies. And I know we are a fetish site but I doubt we have many members whose ideal termination is a bomb or missive on a plane.
I suspect it is in Egypt's interests to suggest mechanical fault or pilot error or mechanical fault but they may have difficulty persuading anyone to believe them.
I guess the only good thing to come out of this is that Putin will feel obliged to go full tilt against the hated Isis.

Putin must be real fast because ISIS are planning major terror attacks in Moscow in revenge for Russian bombing in Syria. I personally have no doubt ISIS bomb was on that plane but there is still confusion on the internet and even among major news organizations like the BBC and CNN.

CNN have almost confirmed that it was an ISIS terror attack while the BBC are more cautious.

xQtH9ii.png

According to CNN, ISIS is now a global threat something we discussed here on CDG months ago.

ljtry0i.png

Back