Looking for Sadist

Submissive gay guy looking for sadistic, aggressive man to discuss my fantasy for the ultimate end experience.

Gay Sub Looking

Gay submissive guy looking for a brutal, sadistic man to do me. Message me if you want to talk more.

Looking for a home invasion roleplayer, chloroform, drugging, breath play, rape play, hanging, into all that. Looking to be the victim and host.I live in the Detroit area, you can email me at jdashe350@gmail.com

30, white male 5'10, 240lbs

Last edited:
Taiwan victim looking for someone to "kill" me. I can also be a "killer".We can role play on cam or play in real at Taipei. Please message me if you feel interested.

New here - mostly into heavy beating, choking, kicking and neo-nazi stuff - feel free to contact!

New to the site. Willing victim in NYC. Can also travel at my expense. 100% real and serious. Wickr nycsubfag.

34 year old man into online and in person roleplaying, I can be killer and/or victim. Mainly into shooting, stabbing, strangling, and poison. All fake, of course. If you live in southwest Iowa or have Skype or discord, talk to me! misterhan2000@gmail.com

Looking for guys who wear tight jeans or uniforms that loves cowboys and loves being in secluded areas.

I'm new to the site

Last edited:
Hey all. I Love the idea of a guy in jeans or uniform getting stabbed or shot. Especially in a secluded area. If you want to chat more just message me

22 year old here. Love Snuff and executions, I like different methods of execution; hanging, crucifixion, garroting, bagging, beheading, shot in the head, throat slice and neck snap
I play mostly victim but of the situation is right I can play killer before being executed myself

Wickr: lonewolf1303
Email: strangled.guy@gmail.com

Looking to be a victim. Would like to be tortured, used and then stabbed to death but open to other methods just hit me up with a message

27 year old Asian here. Looking for someone can role play on cam. I'm a 50% killer and 50% victim. Or play real life in Taiwan. Just have some fun. Add my skype johnny19920121 or QQ 2509025400 . Thanks.

Back