Dom/top guy here into knockout scenes, snuff role play, etc. Live p/t in Seattle, WA, p/t in San Francisco, CA. Travel frequently. Looking for willing bodies/ players.

who is interested by tortures and murder of guy with a knife, sex with him during torments, write to me. I will talk with you with pleasure on this theme. I am not nekro

into same as u im 28 from new york and love idea of forcing straight boys especially young soldiers to do shit to the dead bodies of there buddies love to pull the pants off a rotting dead boy and smell his decaying asshole

what up 28 in new york looking for people nearby into dead soldiers and torturing straight boys to death real twisted shit lemmie know if u wanna chat

thats hot man im 28 in new york and luv to fantasize about eatin a cute boy alive or dead

thats hot 28 also and lookin to chat on phone i also luv sniffing a dead young straight boys ass and death smells

looking for guys 18-30, I am latino, cute, very man looking, just looking for minded friends perhaps chattin cam2 cam

Hi i have role player mature man i wish share he with other mature man for role play thogether if u are in spain much better but i have apartament for acomodate you too

not anywhere near georgia, but love chatting with others about having some fun and then winding up inside the bellies of other men!

Cute, young, recently discharged from military and looking for other dudes in New York area into the type of dark shit found on this site. Want to meet or chat on phone with others whose hottest fantasy is to strip naked a young dead whiteboy especialy a straight young soldier. Also looking for other military or former military. Hope to hear from someone!

HI lONGiSLAND nASS/qUEENS LINE MUSCLED AND FIT WOULD LOVE TO PLAY LINONAME1@aol.com

Once again I want to remind new users to refrain from making their private emails public.

The forum offers a safe messaging system - users can email you from your profile, you will receive their message in your email yet they won't be able to see your account details.

If in the future for whatever reason you want your posts removed the forum staff won't be able to help.

Thank you.

Hi everyone, young Australian guy in Sydney looking to meet with others for morgue/play dead roleplay. PM me if interested!

Spanish Fat Admirer looking for a fat dude to play dead rolls . I am from Madrid, Spain, attracted to super obese men, the fatter the better, into necro experiences. 100 % discreption. Versatile, can be the corpse to make with me whatever you like , I have done 1 time and can be absolutly still without move and give out any sound, just my limply strong body to be use as you want , or yo can be my corpse to be used by me.
Only OBESE super fat men

Back