Hey there guys........

I am always looking for hot younger guys to play dead for me in New Jersey......

I am 50 years old - and really only into younger playing dead. Or even someone that wants to play dead and me take pics of too.

Anyone can always send me an email at dfngm1967@yahoo.com.

I do travel from time to time too ......... let me know where you are.......

you can check out my thread for samples of guys playing dead for me:

http://cutedeadguys.net/threads/4439...ay-dead-for-me

ONLY play......... so, no, i am NOT killing you for real.....

I am always willing to chat with like minded too.... share pics, etc........ feel free to send me an email..... even if you are struggling with this stuff and want someone to chat with.....

Young bi white sub here. Want to find a young stud to dominate and end me. Absolutely no limits. I want to get hurt....bad. In Virginia Beach but can travel anywhere within a days drive.

Kik is davisjax

25 year old in United States wants to be raped hung and beheaded. Slowly hung for a while then slowly decapitated with a dull butcher knife. Message for wikr

Meeting

26 dom top into snuff roleplay. i love bondage, uniforms, roleplay. love to play "killer"

Looking to chat/roleplay/cam2cam for staters and maybe meet up for some fun.

message me if you want to chat and have yahoo, msn or skype.

Love the idea a guy in Toronto is here too. I'm a Vic, older (54), 5'8, 145#. Skype name is hikerlad

34 gay dom top "killer" looking for roleplay in person (toronto) or online via webcam (skype). against real violence just love wild roleplay.

Back