Hi guys,
I looking to find a like minded guy/victim to chat about gay necro fantasy. Strangling the 'victim' and milking his death erection to ejaculates every bit of cum and use their lifeless body afterwards. Message me on Wickr: hallowind
I would love to be your victim in this. Would love for you to strangle me til I die with an erection.

I like the photo on the left, I fantasize about being strangled, and then manhandled, in a similar position afterward.
I love the fantasy of being taken from my home and carried deep into the woods and raped and strangled, then left there to decompose and be eaten by wildlife.

Hi guys,
I looking to find a like minded guy/victim to chat about gay necro fantasy. Strangling the 'victim' and milking his death erection to ejaculates every bit of cum and use their lifeless body afterwards. Message me on Wickr: hallowind
wish I was in Canada. Take me deep into the woods where you could rape me, then strangle me. Then you could use the night to use my body in any manner you wished.

Here's my ultimate fantasy: I answer an ad looking for subjects for a long-term anesthesiology experiment. The mad scientist selects me and puts me under after I sign the consents. Once I'm out, he induces me into an irreversible coma and attaches a milking device to my cock and an electric stimulator to my balls so that I am nothing more than a life-support system for a cum factory. He stores all my cum and keeps me alive long enough for him to accumulate enough cum to fill a vat in which he can preserve and display my nude corpse. He milks the final few drops, pulls the plug on my life support, and puts my dead body into permanent storage.

Here's my ultimate fantasy: I answer an ad looking for subjects for a long-term anesthesiology experiment. The mad scientist selects me and puts me under after I sign the consents. Once I'm out, he induces me into an irreversible coma and attaches a milking device to my cock and an electric stimulator to my balls so that I am nothing more than a life-support system for a cum factory. He stores all my cum and keeps me alive long enough for him to accumulate enough cum to fill a vat in which he can preserve and display my nude corpse. He milks the final few drops, pulls the plug on my life support, and puts my dead body into permanent storage.
a very hot fantasy! to use your body as a sperm donor for as long as possible. i would get the sperm out of the balls of all (hot) male coma patients every day anyway. i believe that this works until the end. so the patient AND i have a lot of fun! ;)

Back