victims here, if anyone ever comes to the Vienna area, just let me know.The more pervert the better

Hey there guys........

I am always looking for hot younger guys to play dead for me in New Jersey...... I can host you

I am 55 years old - and really only into younger playing dead and necro play.

Anyone can always send me an email at dfngm1967@yahoo.com - but, I do only play with younger

I do travel from time to time too ......... let me know where you are.......

you can check out my thread for samples of guys playing dead for me:

ONLY play......... so, no, i am NOT killing you for real.....

I am always willing to chat with like minded too.... share pics, etc........ feel free to send me an email..... even if you are struggling with this stuff and want someone to chat with.....

Hi
Anyone in France, near Paris ?
I’m gay male looking for hot role play : submission (both ways), nude execution, suicide or mutual death simulation game, etc …
Wickr : xtroy
I reiterate my request and thx for the ones who have already responded.

Hello. I am looking for someone to roleplay as my daddy/older brother (so this means 30 and above). I can take off your clothes as you get off from work, give you a suggestive massage, and kill you as you see fit. I can lick your socks and fondle with your nipples and lips. Anyone interested email me at sucker4socks1234@gmail.com and let's see where it goes.

I am looking for a clean and healthy, lean and handsome slave or lover under the age of 41 who is willing to obey all my commands, but of course if someone wants to be both, I am happy to do so. I would like to write a series of role-playing games to satisfy our desires, but I will always play the role of the controller. To name two game ideas that popped into my head: 1). Embalming a handsome dead soldier after stripping and washing his beautiful flesh; 2). To come home to find my lovely new roommate lying dead on the floor, and to investigate his death, and thus manipulate his stiff, muscular corpse to discover all his hidden secrets. Because I love the feeling of controlling someone's body, it makes me feel good! But I only like things that are clean, healthy, beautiful and whole. All play with me is healthy and safe, voluntary and satisfying, because I believe that only a conscious, voluntary and mutually satisfying relationship is the cornerstone of a healthy and lasting love.
Those who want to play with me can find me on Telegram, my Telegram account is: @PrincePolaris.

I am looking for a healthy, clean, handsome slave or boyfriend born after 1981, but if someone wants to be both, I have no objection.I can be a polite, wise and warm gentleman, or a ruthless, dark lord who controls life and death. It all depends on our relationship and what you want.I would like to write a series of role-playing games to satisfy our desires, but I will always play the role of the controller. Of course if you can only accept anal sex and foot fetishes, that's perfectly fine with me, as long as you can understand and tolerate my other hobbies, I won't force it on anyone.To name three game ideas that popped into my head:
1). Embalming a handsome dead soldier after stripping and washing his beautiful flesh;
2). To come home to find my lovely new roommate lying dead on the floor, and to investigate his death, and thus manipulate his stiff, muscular corpse to discover all his hidden secrets.
3).Explore the handsome stiff corpse of a murdered man in the morgue as a forensic scientist! Remove his clothes, play with his socked feet, make his stiff corpse stand up and cum. Then embrace his body, kiss his arms and enjoy his rear end flower.
Because I love the feeling of controlling someone's body, it makes me feel good! But I only like things that are clean, healthy, beautiful and whole. All play with me is healthy and safe, voluntary and satisfying, because I believe that only a conscious, voluntary and mutually satisfying relationship is the cornerstone of a healthy and lasting love.
I have a discord account: Notus Plain #9419; a Telegram account: https://t.me/NotusPlain; and a motherless account: Notusandthedog.
If you are interested in my request, you can have a chat with me after reading my profile.The site is not accessible to free members at all times and it is almost impossible to log on to the site and reply to unread messages in the mailbox except during holiday sales. I suggest you add my other social media accounts as a communication channel.

Goodlooking, sub gay man looking for sadistic, brutal DOM man to give me the ultimate gift. Serious only. Msg me to connect.

Last edited:
Hey there,
Looking for being snuffed and hanged by feet for a final game ?
Looking for some good fit body. If interested , wickr = xtroy

Hi guys,

I love to chat with mind-a-like guys here about gay necro, post-mortem erections (also revered to as Angels Lust), forcing living guys to have an erection and sharing fantasies about killing them at the moment they ejaculate - to have full sexual purpose over their deceased bodies.

PM me for MSN / SKYPE contact.
Hello there How do I reach you ?
I’m at PUPPYNLUV2000@YAHOO.COM

18 m bottom into snuff... i love being choked.... beaten.. humiliated... made to beg for my life... made to cry... RP/c2c/meet/phone.. its all cool...
i'm a yng looking sk8r dude.... about 5'2... 98lbs, blond hair, green eyes.... smooth...
def into hung musc/jock types... and dudes who get off dominating/raping/etc...
hit me up!
I reside in SE Florida, how about you?

I reiterate my request and thx for the ones who have already responded.
Hi I'm from France and not far from Paris!!

Back