Your perfect victim

Korauk

Forum Regular
If there was ONE man you could kill, snuff or just see being killed, and then rape his corpse, who would he be ?
Post one picture of the unlucky chosen one of your dreams !
And after a while I propose to the members of CDG to vote for their favorite proposition !

Mine:
tumblr_mywwiy6Kpo1rkn94qo10_1280.jpg

Mine. Would so love to rape him, gut him, eat his big pecs while he's still alive and rape his corpse after.

134799428015.jpg

d8f6ca46b003f16421b68d0bff849937.jpg

dragged in front of every biker brute here, each of us having fun giving him his final fucks, mine being last of course as his hangman. then dragged to the stool he will hang from. I ask him for his last curses, then when he is done cursing us all out for our treating him proper I kick the stool out from under his boots and we all enjoy his dance, finally after he hangs an hour I allow the other bikers wanting to fuck his corpse to fuck him. once they are done enjoying him. they can dispose of his corpse as they see fit. got plenty of sick fuckers among us bikers.

914726_900250663334748_1735272141_n.jpg

19 and the fittest body ive ever seen. My idea of perfection in human form. after choloforming him down i would handcuff his wrists and legs and take him home. choloform again if necessary giving me the time to strap him to my massage table jump on top resting on his naked breathing body.. My ear directly over his heart listening to it beating.. The soothing engine of life. He comes to shouting obsceneties to me in a foreign language .. bite his face, bite his neck, lick over between his pecs as i grab the scalpel and slice him open cutting out his heart and eating it first after he dies

Right now, he'd look like iZombie's Robert Buckley. I'd make a real zombie out of him!
robert-buckley1.jpg
Beefcake-robert-buckley-470.jpg
oth.jpg
e31e132e871b450b8374a2bb7b7035f2.jpg
robert-buckley-hot-hawaii.jpg

Beautiful blue eyes, thick expressive eyebrows--very important in a victim--I'd want to see every nuance on his face, the transition from pleading eyes staring into mine into lifeless eyes gaping into oblivion. I wonder how his eyebrows will change--will he look frightened? Angry? Will his eyes close and his brows raise ever so slightly, gently becoming a hollow shell of a formerly strapping young man?

I loe his dirty blond hair--spiky and pretty short--I'd love to tug on it as we playfully make out before "The Big Event". Then, after he falls still and I lay his staring corpse back to the bed, I'll run my hands through his golden hair as if to comfort a scared vulnerable thing. Pat his cheek, look into his beautiful eyes, kiss him once more, then get back to work...

He's got pretty nice feet, decently sized--this is important for me. He has to wear socks to bed, especially the night of the Big Event. Long black socks to his mid-calf, preferrably sweaty from a long game of basketball. I can see his dark socks in the second picture--almost there. Kick off his big, unlaced athletic shoes as he comes in the door. Hear the sound as his big socked feet pad against the bedroom carpet to the bed. Now's it's time. The socks cold come into play later, probably stuffing them in his mouth if I can weaken him, or just do it after he's gone.

Perfect victim.jpg
This is a guy I knew in high school. He got really buff and so sexy. I fantasized about him being tied down and butchered. Slicing down his lean and young body. He wore shorts alot and I sat a few chairs behind him. His big feet and hairy legs kept me awake. He's in college now, probably fucking every girl he meets. I wish i was his dorm mate. Id slip my hands all around his drunk body after frat nights, and catch him jacking off. End the semester by drugging him and abusing his unconscious body.

bear181.jpg

stout body, thick neck and prominent Adam apple. Perfect for strangling with bare hands.

There are so many things I would do to this man that I would need a second one, like this

Back