What is everyones fetish on this board?

jbarn25

Forum Resident
I will start my fetish guys. I love cute dead guys who wear digital watches, including the casio databank watch models. What is everyones else fetish on this board and anyone else shares this fetish?

I want to hear EVERYONES fetish at least one thing that turns you on.

Dead guys in their underwear especially if they've pissed, shat, and/or cum in them as they died. And hangd guys of any sort though I do like to see the crotch with at least a hint of what state they're in inside their pants.
Seeing their watch still on their wrist could be hot too - jbarn if I ever find a hanged guy and get to undress him, I'll send you his watch and I'll be wearing his underpants as I do.

executions. victim in his roughest gear or the rough prison work uniform he has to wear for his execution. guard and executioners choice of what he dies in of course.

Some of mine are stabbings and hangings, executions, homicide and consensual snuff. Recently I've been fantasizing about assisted suicide or risky play ending fatally.

Hanging or Strangle in Sportsgear.Best in Lycra,Spandex,Soccer,Fullbody Lycrasuits.....and other

Being beheaded in the nude after sucking the cock of my horny headsman and letting him fuck me as the ultimate act of submission

My fetish is FIRE! Burning alive nude. I'm not big on corpses, but on the act of being burnt.

My fetish is I kill a young man between 18 and 22 years with my hands and take your shirt and bite her nipples hairless take his pants off and shave your anus do not like to mess around with their penises, what I like most is to take your shoes and socks come across her soft and thin soles I enjoy with my penises in them and mordelas end I will have sex with him for hours and just.

public, nude execution for me, starting with genital removal and followed by live gutting and dissections4s.jpg

I want to hear EVERYONES fetish at least one thing that turns you on.

Well - you asked.

I'm into playing out a fantasy of being murdered by a gay or bi male who wants to mess around with me but cannot do it while I'm alive, because I'm straight. However after I am "dead", my body cannot say "no".

It can be undressed, positioned, washed, used as furniture, examined, groomed, made out with, or just left alone for 20 mins in an awkward position... hey, it's dead, it has no judgements. There's just one live person in the room - you.

Into fantasy of being shot, stabbed, maybe strangled, neck-snapped, maybe drowned. Found murdered. Perforated by many bullets, like from machine guns or firing squad. Post-mortem overkill. Optional self-soiling after death (if it does something for my partner).

You could try to force me to suck your dick at gunpoint, and I'd say "fuck no, get the fuck out of here", and then things escalate, you "kill" me, and eventually force my cooling body to give you a passive blowjob or passive handjob.

The sexual stuff actually does nothing for me on erotic level, but it enforces the idea of my boundaries being violated after I'm dead... and that idea arouses me. Well I'm fucked up, what can I say ;)

I don't think your fucked up, you sound pretty cool to me

Non-consensual snuff, but with the victim suffering an extreme involuntary erotic reaction. The victim is completely smooth, can be muscular, slender or chubby. Preferably he is overpowered. Rape, bondage, torture results in the poor prey's sustained and unwilling sexual arousal culminating in volcanic unwanted orgasm, preferably multiple, preferably one during the process of being slain.

Ideally I'm the victim, but watching any guy I find hot suffering this fate is also a huge turn on.

Back