What is everyones fetish on this board?

Guys playing dead, to play dead my self, fantasies about autopsy, butchering or cannibalism. Especially chubby guys but all are welcome.

Definitely pass out men especially bears. Always wanted to be like Dr. Frankenstein and reanimate a bear for sexual use then return him back to being dead until further use. Always have liked the scientific aspect of it. Also fantasize about being dead in a morgue freezer sandwiched between two dead bears.

It is obvious that hanging is one very strong fetish for me. However, let me extend it a bit to include execution (as the British did with say a three week time line between sentencing and execution) but I find electric chair or gas chamber executions almost as strong a fetish as hanging. I guess the real fetish is in how knowing one is going to be executed messes with the mind.

It is obvious that hanging is one very strong fetish for me. However, let me extend it a bit to include execution (as the British did with say a three week time line between sentencing and execution) but I find electric chair or gas chamber executions almost as strong a fetish as hanging. I guess the real fetish is in how knowing one is going to be executed messes with the mind.

though of course a truly sadistic group of guards working with the executioner can make the mind fucking of the condemned the absolute worst. perhaps by making the condemned watch each execution until it is his turn to die. perhaps even trying to find ways to make the executions as cruel as they can for the enjoyment of the condemned and guards witnessing them.

I love to play dead and being autopsied in the morgue on a cold steel table.
I like to go to morgue as a dead firefighter or hazmat worker.

Doing a forced breath control scene and taking the guys life via drowning, bagging, or exhaust fumes.

I like to being hanged by the neck. Short or no drop. Only the noose on my neck, no hoods. My Hands are cuffed, i'am nude when hanging or in underwear.

I'd love to see you hanging in your underwear.

Doing a forced breath control scene and taking the guys life via drowning, bagging, or exhaust fumes.

I would love to be tied in a chair, bags tied over my head, with a guy sucking my cock as I breathe in air that quickly loses any oxygen and I pass out with that orgasm in his mouth.

though of course a truly sadistic group of guards working with the executioner can make the mind fucking of the condemned the absolute worst. perhaps by making the condemned watch each execution until it is his turn to die. perhaps even trying to find ways to make the executions as cruel as they can for the enjoyment of the condemned and guards witnessing them.

So true

Leather, Rubber, BDSM and a good old fashioned manual strangling of a very cute twink :)

1.Feet 2.Financial domination 3.Being killed 4.Hesitant to say. Use imagination 5.Beastiality (Ive been a victim to the first to just not the third. There is a 4th but I dont wanna say what it is...

Looking into dead guys' Facebook profiles to get a taste of how they were when they were still alive. I would often wave to them via Messenger, imagining one day they'll wave back and start a conversation (which is VERY far from happening, of course). Imagining how I would have interacted with their former selves as I view their photos and posts really gets me hard.

Back