What is everyones fetish on this board?

Large men, small rounds and belly shots. Especially using the navel for a bulls-eye. Be it other's or my own

Shemales or normal males getting their genitals sliced off.
Nothing in this world is hotter to me than a complete and severed package, with a nice juicy foreskin to boot.

Beheading is my favourite. I love the intimacy of it, hands on my neck as the blade is sawing deeper in me.

My strongest pull is the thrill of fear, of inescapable doom and resignation to one's fate.
I prefer graphic death like disemboweling over gentle death like poisoning.

Awesome.. mine too - I just wish there were videos like that somewhere, but they seem to be very hard to find unfortunately :(

I have so many, but i like the idea of being used as an object - whatever my dom needs at the moment e.g fleshlight, punching bag etc. Also love the idea of being eaten and watching as the chef prepares part of me and let me watch him eat it. :)

Something I've fantasized about for a long, long time is sucking off a man who is struggling for life, hanging there at the end of a rope or other instrument.
Do you think you can taste the desperation and fear?

I love to watch cut guy into half at his wait, seeing him groaning in pain while holding his spilled out intestines. Then feeling having sex with his upper part of the body and cum into its belly/intestines. Others is to slice open guy's belly, pulling out the intestines

Men getting whacked over the head with a hammer or electro or Chloro play. Strung upside down with their arms hanging sand their large pecs and torso all stretched out. Shaving their chest hair off. Pig and chef play mainly.

Back