What is everyones fetish on this board?

1 - Men dead in their bare feet
2 - Women dead in their bare feet
3 - Being one of those barefoot corpses myself

Group Firing Squad Executions. Victims are naked or shirtless with prison trousers and barefoot. A variation over this is a POW fantasy in which soldiers are executed together.
Impaled men. Slowly dying on spears or tall stakes. Sudden impaling is especially nice.
Dead male bodies. Hotel rooms, homes, forest, etc. Irregular body positions are hot.

My Fetishes - hmmm - interesting - don't think I have any :dunno:

...well maybeee 1....or possibly 2

I spose I have a weakness for cute dead guys in jeans - especially nicely fitted..
..especially with a hint of whats underneath :phags:
..and maybe shorts that hint of whats wrapped inside
..and maybe fit torso's with bullet holes in the lower groin
..and maybe packages wrapped in underwear
..and maybe corpses in the back of trucks - with all of the above added
..and any or all of the above with with piss stains
..apart from that - no I don't really have any fetishes :dunno:

:hard lol:

...ooh yeah...I forgot.....:banghead:
..I also like dead guys in jeans who have hung themselves
..especially if they have pissed in their jeans :yes:
..and especially if they have a hint of an erection :whoaaah:

..but I think that's all.. really...:dunno:

Oh, jon, you're so unimaginative. You really need to get a fetish. LOL

Lycra,Spandex,All This cool Sports tight Stuff,Icespeedskater,Soccer,Bobsdriver uhh..cool.. and all this is the best.Tight and Sexy.If a cute who are hanging in them,then i in the sevent sexyst Sky.;-)))

Last edited:
Male hearts.. Hearing them, feeling them and wanting to rip them out of their chests even more so when I see a shirtless muscular body

Large men, taking more that one round in the gut to bring him to his knees at least. The more shots the better.

Nice, this was the best thread I ever made.

I need to be strangled, bagged, hung or smothered! in my lycra/spandex or naked and always barefoot!

For me its ether Male or female ,death by fire, burned at the stake, or a fire play that got out of control
Interesting to see you here Springmarie. Not a lot of fire fiends on this site, but you should check out the "Fire" group. I have posted some of my more extreme fantasies there, along with some of my real life fire-play experiences. I have taken some of my older stories that are on the "Stakedamsels" site, and modified them to fit the "Cute Dead Guy" theme of this sight, not really that hard as my main fantasy is me getting burnt at the stake nude, and I don't care if my executioners are male or female. Given that most executioners are Male, this fantasy total fits here.
Fireboots

Interesting to see you here Springmarie. Not a lot of fire fiends on this site, but you should check out the "Fire" group. I have posted some of my more extreme fantasies there, along with some of my real life fire-play experiences. I have taken some of my older stories that are on the "Stakedamsels" site, and modified them to fit the "Cute Dead Guy" theme of this sight, not really that hard as my main fantasy is me getting burnt at the stake nude, and I don't care if my executioners are male or female. Given that most executioners are Male, this fantasy total fits here.
Fireboots

Hi fireboots

i was pleased to see you here
i think i fit here as i would be fine with a guy lighting my fire

un like you, i would want to be dressed, but same burned at the stake

Spring marie

Being bound, drugged nd molested but leaving me semiconcious... Make me ur ragdoll :)
I dont find dead guys that attractive but attractive guys that are dead is ok.
I want to know how much pain i can try to inflict to someone, im usally a masochist but can be sadist as well.

My fetishes seems pretty normal compared to you guys. :(

Back