medical dissection....

stustustugoo

Forum Elite
Established Member
I would really shoot a load by giving a precise medical dissection to a dudes feet while
hes totally awake and aware, watching his feet writhe and twitch in beautiful pain as he
questions his own sanity.
anyone else here like to do this or to any other part of the male body........

Yes, that would be fucking hot. Dissection of a muscle boy's pectoral as he is forced to watch the destruction of the thing he has worked so hard to create. Or his bicep. I love muscles but love destroying them even more. It would be hard for me to keep my mouth away from it.

Yeah I would too, especially if it was me and I was medicated enough to not feel to much pain so I didnt pass out from it!

Disection or removal of feet while person is alive would be so hot. Can you imagine the removed foot twitching on victims chest near their face. Then my turn.

Disection or removal of feet while person is alive would be so hot. Can you imagine the removed foot twitching on victims chest near their face. Then my turn.

im mega boned now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lay me out - nude, slide a metal or wood shaft - or your cock - into my ass, and cut my lower belly open - let me watch as you surgically remove my inner organs, slowly - as if you are planning on putting them back inside - reach inside of me - show me my intestines, and then cut them from me - untie my hands, and let me put my hands inside my emptied abdominal cavity - let me explore my gutted body, as I feel you thrusting into my asshole, spewing your cum into my destroyed body, as I suck on another guy's cock - as I drift off into oblivion -

I would offer my whole body for this dissection ... feet hands arms chest testicles penis ... then you open me and start removing what's inside

Live dissection is a highly educational activity and should be part of the curriculum at every medical college. A much better alternative to the death penalty or life long incarceration.

“The court sentences you to live dissection by the closest kin of the victim who’s studying for a medical degree”

I also have hot and graphic fantasies about my feet being dissected slowly while I am alive and restrained :)

Back