Hot black Brazilian killed - lean muscular body, bubble butt, handsome face,

wthomg

Forum Regular
This was taken from a video.

Why are hot guys dying everywhere?! This beauty is such a waste! He had the perfect physique: muscular, lean body, bubble butt, ass dimples, handsome face, Adonis belt on his waist. :stroke: :load:

He must have made a lot of girls...and probably boys, very happy. :kissess:

And look closely on his pants, you can see an outline of his Latin cock.

blackbrazilianleanoffed.jpgblackbrazilianleanoffed2.jpgblackbrazilianleanoffed4.jpgblackbrazilianleanoffed5.jpgblackbrazilianleanoffed6.jpg

This was taken from a video.

Why are hot guys dying everywhere?! This beauty is such a waste! He had the perfect physique: muscular, lean body, bubble butt, ass dimples, handsome face, Adonis belt on his waist. :stroke: :load:

He must have made a lot of girls...and probably boys, very happy. :kissess:

And look closely on his pants, you can see an outline of his Latin cock.

View attachment 89327View attachment 89328View attachment 89329View attachment 89330View attachment 89331

There's a copy of the video posted in the video section, managed to grab a copy for myself.

It's awesome. I get hard instantly when I watch it. I love watching the CSI and morgue guys manhandling fresh corpses like this.

http://cutedeadguys.net/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=975

This is how I imagine myself being handled in all my shooting fantasies... the hit man and his partner tossing me into the trunk of a car like a fresh deer carcass.blueshirtcorpse05.jpgblueshirtcorpse04.jpg

Love those limp, athletic bodies being hauled. Dangling heads, and exposed necks are especially nice. Thanks to you both for such a complete set.

guys does anyone know his name? or does anyone have morgue shots? i wanna see him naked...

Back