Shot me in the belly

gutme

Forum Regular
Anyone interested in shoring my belly I will trip for you meet up in a secluded places you can use any weapon you like pellet gun arrows darts ,, see how good your aim is and shot me all over but the main target has to be my belly button make it blead ,

Like to film you tied to a tree, out in the woods. You'd be wearing cami britches and Jungle-boots, and bare-chested. Sweat trickles down your body as you stand, chest out, belly tight. I am 10 yards in front of you, on one knee, M-16 aimed at your belly-button. I train the cross-hairs on your navel and watch your belly as it rises and falls with your rapid breathing. Just under your sternum, I see a rapid, forceful pulsing as your heart pounds against your ribs. My finger presses against the trigger and brace to fire. After I count myself down - 3 2 1 - I pull the trigger. BAM - the rifle fires and over the blast, I hear you cry out and I see your navel destroyed, a trickle of red forms at the center of your belly as you stiffen and slam against the tree behind you.

Back