Swine Flu Vaccine

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
They have started giving people swine flu japs in Britain, other coutnries will follow soon...but not Blulgaria.

I contacted the department for disease control today and they said a limited number of vaccines will be released no early than February 2010! No way you can buy it from a pharmacy.

This is ridicilous. And only doctors will have the power to decide who can get a shot and who is left to deal on their own.

I hate my country.

I will talk with my GP and beg her to include me on a list, I fucking hate this swine flu thing and I don't want to get it and drown in my own lung fluid.

People have died here from it, young guys, and today another fatality has been confirmed in neighnouring Serbia.

I want to ask you guys when will be the vaccine made availabe in your country?

Will it be free to buy?

If the refuse it to me here, can I send you money to buy me from your country and send it to me, I really want to get vaccinated.

:sm (41):

It will be in November, but it is only available upon invitation to a select group at first.

it will NOT be available for the consumer's market.

That's suckage.

Morgue personnel here will get immunized though, as the morgue operates 24/7 and corpses will pile up if workers are on a sick leave.

LoL

That is my only chance of getting the vaccine.

Honestly, H1N1 isn't something to be worried about.

More people die of the regular flu every year than this strain alone. If you're a relatively health adult, you should be fine. Only worry if you're a small child or elderly. Even getting a flu shot might not even prevent you from getting it. There are so many strains, when they say they have a "vaccine," it's a vaccine for one type (based off of trends, on what strain is going to be the dominant one and in what area).

I disagree.

H1N1 has been proven to affect young healthy adults. Unlike normal influenza this virus goes directly into your lungs without a problem and sticks to the alveoli.

Most victims die from a cytokine storm. The healthier the immune system, the more likely you are to croak. Same thing happened with the Spanish Flu.

This thing is deadly and is going to kill millions of people.

I don't think I'm getting the vaccine, I don't have a doctor at the moment. I heard that healthy young people have died from it. A friend of mine got sick and ended up with pneumonia. Her doctor didn't test her for swine flu but believes she might have had it. She's over it now. I just got over a flu but I don't think it was swine flu. I was sick for a couple weeks. If it was swine flu then I'd be immune.

What do you mean you don't have a doc?

I hope you don't get it, but people here are dropping like flies, young stocky dudes.

One car mechanic has been barely out of bed for days, some people have it real bad.

Don't panic Meaty, had swine flu- mild case it was fuck all to bother about, so i am probably imune by now, when i had it the only thing that was avaliable was the basic tamiflu, not the newer so called improved version. Every one in the UK is ment to get the new drug ( I don't want it and am not going to take it) Not sure how they are going to distribute it, but as it is taken by injection it will be difficult to get a hold of, Some of my family are very old and frail and are on the list as priority recipiants , so might be able to nick some from them .If I manage to aquire some I'll PM you and send it over too you. Not promising that i can get it, but if i can i'll get it to you.

Oh it's Tamiflu you're supposed to take! Maybe I'm not allergic to that one. I don't have a regular doctor. I've been meaning to but I haven't had the chance. I have to find one that takes my insurance from work. I had one several years ago but my company changed insurance and my doctor didn't take the new one.

its only a quirk that we british got the vaccine first, plus we are getting the cheaper of the 2 vaccines.

my mum got hers today as she's a nurse

the vaccine is an injection so no help to send it to you meatpie

my flatmate had sawine flu couple of months back, and i didn't get it so you should be ok mate :)

I dunno, hope we somehow get away with it but seeing how people are dropping with it every day makes me think I should get the fucking jab.

That is so weird, I guess it is a lot more serious in Europe. About 1/3rd of my school's rival campus (a school of 20,000) has H1N1 and about 200 students at my school have it but no one has died yet on either campuses due to that.

I don't have any explanation too why some people die from it others just never get ill.

Search me.

today we heard the sad news that a 14 year old girl has died of complications of the Swine Flu.

According to our ministry of health, we have a minor epidemic in our country as of this time.

That is terrible news, Christ, only 14!

May she rest in peace.

:sm (41): We have epidemic here too but the government is not telling the truth so that there is no mass panic and people continue to go to work otherwise our fragile economy will totally collapse.

The epidemic is growing here (UK), but very few people are dying. Mostly it's just a normal dose of flu, but a small proportion do get more seriously ill.

Back