We are experiencing techincal problems at the moment

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
The site is sometimes unavailable - blank page or a Database error message.

This doesn't mean we are down, try again in a few minutes.

Also the private message option is not working properly.

We apologize for this and hope to restore normal service soon.

When you post a message or a thread or send a pm and you get a blank page this means it was posted so don't try to submit again!

We have had a wave of double, even triple posts and more than 10 private messages send with the same content.

Thank for your patience.

Best,
Cute Dead Guys Forum staff

Thanks for letting us know. You'd better get credit from your provider, Meat. Are you ever gonna set up a place where we can donate to the cause???:sm (50):

As I said our "provider" is fast, reliable and allows mature content. Unofrutnately servers constantly need to be upgraded and optimized. This can cause database errors or sites can be unavailable.

Testing that I did showed that there has not been a mass failure of the databse - some users can send and receive messages withouot problem while others get a database error message all the time, even after refreshing the page several times. Some dudes were unable to log in for hours.

Cute Dead Guys is absolutely free and we don't accept donations at this point.

If the site goes down, we will move to a server for gore boards server where other popular forums are hosted and THEN you we will all fucking have to pay.

As I said our "provider" is fast, reliable and allows mature content. Unofrutnately servers constantly need to be upgraded and optimized. This can cause database errors or sites can be unavailable.

Testing that I did showed that there has not been a mass failure of the databse - some users can send and receive messages withouot problem while others get a database error message all the time, even after refreshing the page several times. Some dudes were unable to log in for hours.

Cute Dead Guys is absolutely free and we don't accept donations at this point.

If the site goes down, we will move to a server for gore boards server where other popular forums are hosted and THEN you we will all fucking have to pay.

Well, you are doing a great job meatpie. But I would install e-accelerator on 'your' server. You kind a need it, you know it being for free and not yours and all.....

Back