Twitching severed heads

No idea .. But it is creepy!

One test could be to shove your cock in his mouth and see if he sucks or bites. Haha

If he bites, you're left standing there with a severed head hanging from your dick. How embarrassing!

Must be nerve endings that if touched or moved in any way make a certain part of the face twitch.

I don't think nerves go from the facial muscles, down the spine and then to the brain, I think it's a pain reaction from the severed nerve endings being scraped or rubbed or otherwise touched. It may be a primal reaction and not conscious, but we cannot tell with the blind fold.

I'm sure there are plenty volunteers to test this out.
Who has a guillotine? Or do we do it by the sword?

Brain survive about 2-4 minutes without blood supply. Pain from cuting neck and mechanical shocks can go it into unconscious state, but some individual sure are resistent. They do here conscious signs. Certenly.

Tests have shown heads from guillotine react to speech for seconds after they are severed.

cool vid! if your body's producing lots of adrenaline when you're beheaded & you're young, your head should stay alive after it's cut off & react to pain on your neck wound longer than most victims. these two heads look pretty young, maybe under 30yo

short but great video, I've always wondered about that too - I'd love to find out myself

Back