chrisasphyx

strangled
i cant escape my asphyx fantasies!I am always day dreaming about being strangled from behind in the bathroom and watching myself be killed, seeing my killers eyes as he enjoys my gasping! seeing my own tongue swelling out of my mouth, drool streaming down onto my bare chest. he lifts me off my bare feet, they twitch and my toes point looking for the floor! my fingers despretly scratch at the cord digging into my throat! i choke and gasp my eyes bulge! my struggles make my killer so hard! i can feel his cock on my ass as i struggle! ligature marks left on my throat as his victory is complete. mmmmmmmmmm damn makes me so hot! What do u guys think?

Attachments

• 539.jpg
    539.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 44
  • 532.jpg
    532.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 53
Oh my God I want to strangle you so bad. Just kick back and use all kinds of different methods and watches your face turns blue and your eyes bulge with your arts back and pointed toes as he begins its way to go limp. Revive you and start all over again with a different methods

Oh my God I want to strangle you so bad. Just kick back and use all kinds of different methods and watches your face turns blue and your eyes bulge with your arts back and pointed toes as he begins its way to go limp. Revive you and start all over again with a different methods
Hello there..... How old are u bud?

Back