metalmachineArt - Photoshop Works

Your bear Korauk, The next will be better :)

Thank you Metalmachine ;)

Is it not your tumblr which was closed in october ? With pictures in black and white.

Thank you Metalmachine ;)

Is it not your tumblr which was closed in october ? With pictures in black and white.

No, the tumblr with the pics in BW is Murdermachine, not me. There are another tumblr, mine, with some of this work and still open

Ho yes I confused.
You use photoshop to make your pictures ?

Last edited:
You use photoshop to make your pictures ?

Yes, I use photoshop but with simple tools. I dont know use the advanced tools yet.
The hardest thing, is make match the angle, the rest, is time and patience, and have lots and lots of pics on PC to work

What you do is pretty amazing , I also use photoshop but wat you do is so musch better. How de you adds the different men ? Is there a tool for cut the part of a picture that you want to see on another picture ? Me I just drag and drop the pictures and try to erase all around the thing I want to see.

All depends. The type of pic, the quality, the background, the angle, the light and shadows... Some pics have only 2 layers, other have lots.
I recommend you see a few basic tutorials in youtube. The rest is imagination and patience

Back