Mixed Fetishes?

Cadarvel

Forum Regular
I have a number of fetishes, Beheading and gear are my top two. Does anybody here like to mix their various fetishes? Does anyone have an incest/necro fetish? Or a Furry/Necro fetish? Share here.

I have a number of fetishes, Beheading and gear are my top two. Does anybody here like to mix their various fetishes? Does anyone have an incest/necro fetish? Or a Furry/Necro fetish? Share here.

I have a strong foot fetish/execution/hanging fetish
also a foot fetish while in the casket fetish
also a foot fetish/drowning fetish
among many others

I think mixed fetishes are normal...........

well, same here. You can see my album if you want. Let's share pic ;)

I have a submission and beheading fetishes that are combined. I also have a demon and anthropomorphic fetish. My POW fetish usually leads into my fetish for firing squads.

I love to mix, being strangled while tied up is one of my favs....also anything with being asphyxiated and my bare feet

I think that usually fetishes mix up automatically when they get more intense and deeper in persons mind.
Getting to know yourself is the way to mix everything :D

I have many fetishes/kinks/fantasies, mixing them together tends to make the fantasy more intense for me. Some I can't mention here I don't think, but incest/necro is one.

Carving a hot man with a knife, sucking up his blood, and eating him raw. Is that mixing fetishes? Or is it all just one?

I have a very strange one. I am into being adult baby and have fantasy of playing with guy who has 2 of us and he comes up with this story that he can't afford both of us so the first who wets their diaper loses their head. He has 2 adult size cribs with our head sticking up face up with a guillotine.

Death and bare feet!!! Death IN bare feet. My fetish is totally bisexual: a woman dead in her bare feet is extremely beautiful. A pile even more so! But a man's barefoot corpse also makes me hard. Especially i his penis is visible as well as his feet. I also fantasize of my own barefoot death - either strangled by a woman riding my cock, who brings herself to orgasm on my dead penis; or shot dead in a group (men or coed) an then throw in pile, our bare feet touching others' feet, mouths, tits, cocks.... Mmmmmmmm!!!

Mine mix with Asphyxiation, bondage, and feet. When I was a kid the first time we played we did it with the boys tied up, in their pajamas, and all barefoot. I was the initial strangler who’d tie them up and snuff them,. Was so hot strangling them and seeing their bare feet bound and struggling. I’d let some of the other boys be the strangler as well and I’d be holding down the feet of the boy getting strangled with my face against his soles, sucking on their toes and soles as the passed out.
We’d create fun storylines like it’d be the intruder(s) Coming across the boys at their sleepover. Also if it was someone’s birthday they’d get a birthday strangle and would get to choose another boy out of the stranglees to go out with them.

oh hell yeah! i particularly enjoy mixing some of my more mainstream fetishes - i'm into sneakers and arms, for example - along with some of my taboo fantasies - like necro or cannibal or other things

for example, when i see a guy with really big arms that turn me on, i imagine him using them to strangle a young man

I have way to many main kinks to mention, one day I would love to meet a dominant guy into all of the same stuff as me but I doubt it would happen.

being slowly eaten, piece by piece being amputated over longer period of time. or in a fantasy world, being decapitated where my head lives on to see how my body is raped, mutilated, eaten or worse, while my bodyless head is a prison i can't escape. set on a shelve and maybe used for reversed troath fucking or 'giving head'...

Back