i like Lycra and Spandex allmost.I like to see Bob`s and Icespeedskating Suits and other Sportclothings are Hot too.

_KEV2256.jpg221737886_22920eca42_o.jpgAnything tight lycra, spandex, wetsuits be it ballet, superhero, or scuba diver.JapanDanceMagazin__01_09_web.jpg

Definitely shirtless, and depending on my mood either only a tight brief with a handsome bulge or a complete Adam's costume.

Scottish military uniform kilt order worn "regimental" with hose and brogues or goretex camo combat kit with boots and glengarry crotch tight showing outline of manhood

police uniform,
Grrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like the Nazi uniforms with tall boots, and the U.S. Cavalry or Motorized Police uniforms too.

I like a lot of different looks but my favorites are:
1) Tight torn and worn 501s with holes; flip flops; tight white crew neck t shirt tucked in - no belt.
2) State Trooper uniform; crisp & starched shirt open at the neck to reveal a super white t shirt with just a hint of upper chest hair poking out; sunglasses; leather gloves; boots; and helmet with strap hanging down.

Last edited:
pretty much any man in boots with the corresponding gear, a biker in biker boots, a skinhead in rangers and bleachers, a man in workboots and his work gear for whatever physical labor he does.

For me it would be a guerrilla or jungle fighter (especially Viet Cong) wearing various items he has stripped off his prisoners or victims. Barefoot, camo pants rolled up just above the ankles, shirtless, with loose oversized combat webbing, and maybe a helmet on an angle.

I like a clean guy meaning one's in uniform like navy or army. Those in pilot uniform as well. :D

Just like this...

3465121_8fc9cccb-9392-4cee-8246-5c200bdfd073-118249-d-0537-pre.jpg

Back