torn, faded denims (especially muddy), wet speedos/briefs, leathers, cowboys (especially in leather chaps) guys in white mittens,
US Cavalry uniforms, divers in wetsuits, and sportsmen when sittin'
young guys in bondage gear tied up with string, these are a few of my favourite things.

When the sword bites, when the knife stings, and I'm feeling mad,
I simply remember my favourite things and then I don't feel so bad!

Okay, so I'm a nutter, sue me!

( ripped , tight levis on the skin, (without underwears ) like me !.....hé hé!

Last edited:
I'd love to have him all to myself in the morgue dressed just like that!
I like a clean guy meaning one's in uniform like navy or army. Those in pilot uniform as well. :D

Just like this...

3465121_8fc9cccb-9392-4cee-8246-5c200bdfd073-118249-d-0537-pre.jpg

A white tank top, white sneaks, slouched striped tube socks. Make sure the socks slouch at the lower calves, yummy.

Bikers in boots and leather. Motorcycle cops, Army and Marines in BDU's and combat boots., Air Force pilots in leather jackets and jump boots, Cowboys in Chaps, boots, spurs, gun and holsters.
I like a guy with his clothes on. Total naked men do not excite me. Why one would take his clothes off to fuck is beyond me.

JJ

For me a speedo, tiny as possible. but if you need something larger then wrestling singlet certainly. after that ballet tights. all should be tight enough to see the package

especialy for skinny young dudes (18 to 25 y.)
tight faded denims (especially Low rise diesel) under them tight spedos/briefs, or jockstrap, leatherthong tight short t-shirt or fitting hoodysweater, sneakers

Cowboy gear-tall boots with big spurs, chaps, gunbelts. Also wetsuits, army/SEALS/marines in BDUs (especially with jump boots, carefully bloused). Biker leathers with tall boots..nice a skin-tight. Black leather chaps over faded 501's... :stroke:

Bikers in boots and leather. Motorcycle cops, Army and Marines in BDU's and combat boots., Air Force pilots in leather jackets and jump boots, Cowboys in Chaps, boots, spurs, gun and holsters.
I like a guy with his clothes on. Total naked men do not excite me. Why one would take his clothes off to fuck is beyond me.

JJ

always preferred men dressed up in boots and gear too, though never had a problem with them being shirtless as long as they had the boots and pants.

Tight jeans hugging the ass and presenting a handsome bulge at the crotch.
Motorcycle Boots.
Shirtless to reveal a muscular, hairy chest.

Last edited:
Back