Young Men just Disappear and Police think there is a Serial Killer on the Loose!

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
My country is in shock today as police announced they suspect a serial killer is on the loose in Bulgaria after dozens of young men have disappeared in Western Bulgaria and including in the capital Sofia.

The statistics is striking all guys are aged 19 to 24, fit, healthy and cute in the faces.

photo_verybig_416112.jpg

This is Asporouh Bakalov from Sofia, one of the latest victims.

He was coming home from work one day, called him mom and said, "I am on my way, will be back in half an hour".

He never came just as dozens of other guys.

He just disappeared. None of the guys were criminals or drug dealers.

photo_verybig_321471.jpg

This is Ivan, 19 who also disappeared coming back from school.

His rotten body found half an year later, thrown into a river.

And there are many more.

The parents are so devastated they have gone to mental institutions and appear on TV begging people who have any information about their sons to contact them.

They say they have given up all hope and they presume their sons dead.

------

In another development, police in Sofia announced yesterday that there were two paedophiles on the loose in Sofia, kidnapping children from playgrounds, undressing them and injecting them with a syringe of tap water.

:(

Very dangerous place, worse than New York.

Rumour has it that is either a serial killer or an organization kidnapping young people for organ trafficking.

More than 1,000 people are missing in Bulgaria as of October 2009 and police haven't a clue what happened with them.

50 children are also reported missing by their parents, most probably kidnapped and killed.

Really a dangerous place yes...

better get the hell out of there, before you become a statistic!!

It sure seems like it...

You know you are welcome here :)

A lot of nutters about, so be carefull, on a brighter note, at least the serial killer has a good taste in men, if you are going to throw your life away by turning to crime, at least make it a crime worth doing.

This guy was kidnapped today directly from a street in Sofia by men in a white van.

normal_RG1.jpg

Police are investigating.

Wish i had him , but i don't , i do have a white van if anyone wants to borrow it?

I know i'm sick , who cares , i don't. lol.

UPDATE on the cases:

The kidnappers of the last guy, sent a text message to his parents saying they want 2,000,000 euros if they want to see their son alive. The parents are desperately selling all their property to raise the money but still not enough. The fate of the guy remains unknown.

Mom of first guy Asparough is crying all the time. It has been months since her cute son disappeared and she says she believes he was killed because he was cute and healthy and they probably took his organs.

She released another family photo and gave her mobile and asks anyone who knows anything to call her.

Image_268336_6.jpg

Aparough (green sweater), 20 from Sofia was kidnapped on July 5, 2009.

Anyone with information on this young man please contact the authorities in Bulgaria.

I wish im the one who kidnapped them.. they're all cute! i can think a thousand things.. what the kidnapper are doing to them. Sexual molestation, male white slavery, sex slave etc etc...

i see alot of bulgarian boys on instagram and it stands out to me that they are so incredible. I cannot believe it looks like Sofia and I think Saint Vlas Is full of young boys and men with muscular bodies. Seriously some of the fittest creatures in the entire world seems to come from bulgaria. Most perfect bodies, most perfect meat and organs one could possibly gather. They look like some cocky bastards indeed and the ones I follow I would love to destroy given the right circumstances.

if there is a serial killer or more than 1 in bulgaria then I imagine he is in the definition of living heaven. The young men of bulgaria are certainly lucky I do not live there because because there is certainly a few whom I follow that I want nothing more than to pull the still beating hearts from their muscley bodies

It's a real shame the pics no longer exist I would like to see who went missing and whether they are amongst the kind I'd want to target as a would be serial killer?

View attachment 121115
View attachment 121116View attachment 121117

If I was in bulgaria I would rip these two apart so help me god

Back