Police in Mexico find six naked dead guys

You know... if one just 'walked up on' six dead bodies in good shape, say in the first 24 hours (non-tropical), it would be hard not to go all Arthur Shawcross and spray seed all over the place.

But, you gotta think... when your DNA if found 'all over' the crime scene, it's officially game over for you.

You can't just be a squirrel trying to get a nut.

Interesting, none of the bodies seem mutilated, all look peaceful. I'm wondering if this was mutual suicide pact. The Narcos tend to mutilate victims, behead them, hack them up or burn them. The same with the vigilantes.

What are the chances that 6 dudes want to get naked and commit suicide? WTF?

chance of suicide I think remote
they were killed and molested by someone

can someone this post this photo in higher resolution
thank you!

It's so embarrassing for a guy to be dead and naked with a bunch of other dead and naked guys. It's one thing when all of you are hosing off in the gym showers, but quite another when piled together in the bushes.

You know... if one just 'walked up on' six dead bodies in good shape, say in the first 24 hours (non-tropical), it would be hard not to go all Arthur Shawcross and spray seed all over the place.

But, you gotta think... when your DNA if found 'all over' the crime scene, it's officially game over for you.

No, officer, I just found them while walking in the woods.-- I'm really just an innocent necrophiliac.

Yeah. Not gonna fly.

That first picture is startling to me. Just some dead, naked primates laying in the bushes. Stark reminder of how we are just another animal no matter how highly we think of ourselves!

Back