Killed in action

deadsoldier

Forum Regular
Young soldiers, men in their prime turned to rotting, stinking, bloated, flyblown corpses. They are dead. I love them all. Mostly new pics with some reposted but in higher res. In particular the soldier lying dead face down in the sand - you can easily see the maggots eating his stinking beautiful flesh
:load::load::load:

very sexEE, maaan....TOO PRIME
:load::load::load::load:

Dead soldiers. Dead Indians. Dead cartel. Dead dudes.
All good. All make my mouth drool and my dick hard.:drool::stroke:

Yeah, so hot cuz they're trained to kill, and they accept their own potential death in combat -- young studs cut down in the prime of manhood. Love it that soldiers wear dog tags on their chests, carry their corpse ID into battle with them. Would be hot to walk the battlefield afterward and jerk the tags off their bodies.

Yeah, so hot cuz they're trained to kill, and they accept their own potential death in combat -- young studs cut down in the prime of manhood. Love it that soldiers wear dog tags on their chests, carry their corpse ID into battle with them. Would be hot to walk the battlefield afterward and jerk the tags off their bodies.

Or just jerk off.

Or just jerk off.

Yeah, hardly any better honor to a fallen stud than striping his carcass with seed from the spurting cock of a fellow warrior. When they bring the KIAs into Dover AFB, take 'em out of their boxes or body bags, strip 'em, and wash 'em for funeral prep, I imagine guys in the same branch of service as the dead dudes being given a moment with the body. They pay tribute to their comrade with their cum. It's still drying on him under his uniform after the morticians dress him up for his open-coffin farewell ceremony. But the real ceremony has already happened behind the scenes.

Back