Uniforms, Boots and Military Gear

Cool, that you met with the bootlust guys. I haven't bought this one yet, but I was sure that was stafford. He's my favorite bootlust cop!

I have bought the last video which features the bootlust models. Yes, you should have more of those hot guys in uniform! I like muscular men more than twinks. Also, please get rid of the poor camera angles and editing of bootlust. They always cut those climax scenes (e.g. like unbuttoning the shirt and pants). It focuses too much on the boots while ignoring others. I know many guys have boot fetish, to please everyone, please show the full stripping scene.

I have bought the last video which features the bootlust models. Yes, you should have more of those hot guys in uniform! I like muscular men more than twinks. Also, please get rid of the poor camera angles and editing of bootlust. They always cut those climax scenes (e.g. like unbuttoning the shirt and pants). It focuses too much on the boots while ignoring others. I know many guys have boot fetish, to please everyone, please show the full stripping scene.
agreed .. Bootlust has a bad habit of cutting away just as it is about to get good. Please don't do that. It must be for dramatic effect or something .. I don't need dramatic effect, I want substance -- I'll add the drama .. Lol

Back