Snuff a guy and watch body reactions

A

Ash

How many guys here have the fantasy to snuff a guy ? I'm fascinated by the human body since my childhood. It would be great to experiment different ways of death just to watch the body reactions.

I like the idea of a slit throat. Decapitations are interesting but too quick. A human is finally just a sort of pig, isn't it ?

Oh yes, absolutely. slit throat, slow roasting, impaling, gutting, sawing just to name a few. The list goes on and on ;)

Post mortem gutting would be great. But I don't like rituals or torture like empaling or roasting. It's not realistic at all. I prefer enjoying a slow and natural death without too much preparation.

a slow cut - from pubes to ribs - skin and muscle deep - to open the belly - see inside, pull out the entrails - and watch the poor bastard twitch as he dies -

feel the anus twitch, as well -

all of this is great, watching the body drain itself of life is so erotic. The victim in slow total agony with plenty of screaming, kicking, twitching, heaving, etc. is is best.

id slice off his soles past the muscle layers and slowly let infection set in,
id give him pleasure every day by sucking his cock before im
sure he'd die of sepsis within 2 weeks...............
id fuck and eat his sole meat in front of him so he would wonder if this
was really happening and he'd question his sanity.............
id force feed him a mouthful of his own feet meat as well.....

It's interesting to see the different fantasies of each others. Some of them would be difficult to realise in real life though.

Two dudes. One tied vertically, the other horizontally at his feet. Slice open the first one's belly and let his intestines drop down on the other's face. Watch the first on die slowly as the other totally freaks out, slowly smothered by warm wet guts.

Ash, this may not be the type of snuff you had in mind but, after all, you did invite the rest of us perverts to offer suggestions. So far, they've been pretty hot and imaginative. And we all have many, many more. Glad to have you as a new member of our kinky club.

I really like that callmecaleb. Feel free to contact me in private. I would like to talk about that.

For me it would be to watch him hanged, garotted or strangled, and see his body piss and shit himself, his penis erecting involuntarily, and spur or drible out his life-force as he dies.

Castrate the dude, when he's tied spread eagle on a St. Andrew's Cross. Listen to his screams and watch him writhing in agony as his balls are cut out of his sack. Then watch the look on his face and listen to his agonized screams, as his cock is severed from his body and he slowly starts to bleed out. Then take a 4 inch dagger and stab him in hole where his cock used to be. In one swift motion, make a clean cut upwards to his sternum. And then...just to be extra cruel...shove your entire hand into his anus and push his intestines out through the freshly cut hole in his abdomen, effectively emptying him from the inside out.

I would strangle a hairy man while I fuck him. Watching his terrified face, cuming and pissing on himself.

Mine would be a slow strangulation with their hands face to face and watches the face turns purple with the protruding bluetongue in the bulging eyes is a glaze over and as the body twitches and then goes limp

id love to see a dude being embalmed while still very alert and very much alive as the burning chemicals slowly burn and poison him on the inside, the looks of build up of terror in his face while the embalming machine is slowly hooked into him would be classic, and id start to give him head and blow his last load right as I flipped the switch that began to pump the deadly cocktail of chemicals into him while the other pump started to drain his blood.
then id quickly slice off his soles with a scalpel where he could see it and before the poison reached the soles and tainted the delicious and most fuckable meat! as he watched in horror...............

Back