Snuff a guy and watch body reactions

More into the thought of being snuffed and feeling my body reactions, same thing though different perspective

why snuff a good looking guy when you can make him your own armless, sexless and footless sextoy - only head torso and few holes to fuck him.

why snuff a good looking guy when you can make him your own armless, sexless and footless sextoy - only head torso and few holes to fuck him.

Interesting thought, Outlaw. Personally I'm 100% bottom so I would have to use a baseball bat, in order to fuck him. And once his hole has been ripped to shreds by a baseball bat, it won't be fun anymore. Lots of fish in the sea...I will just go out and abduct another one! All I need is an accomplice. Who's up for the job?

Personally, I often wonder how it would feel to have my cock buried deep in a guy as he dies a slow death - the contractions in his anus and lower bowels and shiver in his body as he gives up life. Both the feelings transferred to my body and seeing would be turn-ons for me.

yes, very hot way to take a life. a form of bonding.

The movie Dune has an interesting scene where a young kid has a "heart plug" installed. Then that hovering guy comes over and pulls it, causing the kid to pump out blood everywhere. Wouldn't it be crazy to somehow stab a guy in the heart with a metal tube while he's tied down and have him watch his blood squirt out all over him. How long could he survive? Could his heart outlast dying from a loss of blood. Interesting to know if you could be stabbed in a way for this to happen instead of the sac around your heart filling with blood and preventing it from beating.

What about the same type of thing with the arteries on either side of the neck. Could one side be stabbed and you survive long enough to bleed out?

Personally, I often wonder how it would feel to have my cock buried deep in a guy as he dies a slow death - the contractions in his anus and lower bowels and shiver in his body as he gives up life. Both the feelings transferred to my body and seeing would be turn-ons for me.

I have to agree with that one man.

Probably the hottest fucking thread I have read since joining this site. Where have you dudes been all my life?

a single shot to the belly with a small round, watch him/me writhe for an hour or so. Just about every body reaction desired to view should show up in that time.

We know - this is the 133rd time you have told us.

Ah, but he has hidden depths. He is also a killer, perhaps the only real killer on the site and certainly the worst because his method is so terrible - Death from boredom is the ultimate cruelty, it is so - boring :dancing:

Back