Hello

Welcome!

Top right corner, click settings then "My settings" > "Edit Avatar"

Beautiful avatar is this you? On your mobile device do you prefer full or mobile version?

Aww thanks yes this is me. I prefer mobile on my mobile device. But when I get my laptop back up I would definitely enjoy full website it is very nice!

Thank you for your feedback! I asked because our website is still not fully optimized for mobile devices and for best experience we recommend laptop or desktop computers.

Enjoy your membership here, you are beautiful.

How is life in Detroit, there have been dozens of articles in European newspapers recently describing the area as crime-ridden where most of the whites are gone and black rule.

You are quite beautiful yourself MeatPie!!

Oh yes I live in a very dangerous neighborhood. Death all around daily. It is very risky to even go to the store here. Just this morning a young man was shot dead 2 blocks from my house.

Last edited:
Oh yes yes not many white people at all in my block there is me and a real old white lady that's lived here for ages and one other old white lady in one block from my house. Other than that the only whites you see is street hookers and crackheads.

Have you considered relocating to NYC for example? Or Chicago?

Actually I was going to move to Chicago a year ago when me and my man were on the outs but honestly it's no better there haha

I live here cause my man owns his family home and we are actually quite comfortable (as weird as it seems). When you live in these surroundings so long you learn the do's and dont's. And always have protection at home and out of home. Myself have a .38 special revolver and my man has a 9 mm glock we carry legally.

Last edited:
No place like home, eh :) How long have you lived in Detroit? When did you guys get your guns, have you ever used them against another person?

I've lived in Detroit around 20 years my man has lived here in our house his whole life. We got our ccw licenses 3 years ago and got our guns then also. No thank goodness never had to use them but if we have to we are trained to use them!!

Last edited:
Back