Hello

Damn, you are finding your way here way quicker than most people, impressive.

So you were not born in Michigan? Where were you born? How did you meet your husband?

Yes I pick up things quickly haha
Oh my man is not my husband I never married in my 42 years of life.
Tell me a bit about yourself MeatPie. I see you are 31, gay and from Bulgaria. Is it hard being a gay man in your country?
Just an FYI I have a huge fetish for watching gay men fucking each other one of my biggest turn ons. :))

You're welcome :)
We all have our fetishes... I have a few myself :))
Hope my comments didn't offend you or MeatPie if so plz forgive me I'm just very forward and outspoken.
So nice to be greeted with such friendly people here that was very unexpected I love it makes this site all the more fun and interesting for me.

What other fetishes do you have, I assume you like seeing dead guys, yes?

Oh yes I love sexy dead guys! And my main fetish is watching men fucking OMG I love it and I also love watching men Jack off. Basically I have visual fetishes I love watching men be naughty and Ive always had a morbid fascination with dead guys I get turned on looking at them ever since I can remember.

Do you consider yourself a necrophile?

I'm going to live on this site Omg hot dead guys and alot of gay men talking of there's fetishes and desires wowwie!!! This site was made for me to lurk and read every dirty detail!! Love It!! šŸ˜

You are just scratching the surface. Hope you feel at home here I see you've mage a few friends already.

Ricky is one of our star members, always good to have him in your friend's list.

Best wishes for a Princess!:) you are a great woman with rare desires, but also I love the style of all your comments!;) wish to share more and more details with such a splendid Woman!

Back