Boyzone star Stephen Gately Croaks in his Sleep aged only 33

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
The Boyzone singer Stephen Gately, 33, has been found dead while on holiday in Majorca.

His friends say he went to bed in his hotel room and never woke up again.

Mr. Gately announced in 1999 that he was gay, much to the disappointment of his female fans.

:sm (47):

boyzone460x276.jpg

This is so sad. He will look beautiful in his coffin. I hope they dont cremate him. Oh poor boy, why so young?!

Because he wanted to leave a beautiful corpse.

I found a photo of him where he poses as a pale corpse with slit throat.

I am sure he is now beautiful in morgue.

article-1183749-04F89747000005DC-814_468x340.jpg

Another one goes too young, always thought he would be a real good shag, even before he announced he was gay, infact liked him better before he came out, a fantasy is always better the more improbable of it happening.

Dude will have to go in fire, that is how u do it in Great Britain

Well, actually he is not British, he is Irish. The Irish are mainly Catholic and very traditional at that, so it is very rare for cremation to take place over there.

Pardon my ignorance. Your question is misleading then.

Dude will have to go in fire, that is how u do it in Great Britain

Not really - cremation is the commoner here, but still quite a lot of people opt for burial

A 25-yo Bulgarian found Stephen's body.

This is from our local tv news station go directly to 1:33 to see pics of the Bulgaria Georgi Dochev who found Stephen dead.

Rumour has it that Georgi was in bed with Stephen shortly before his death.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_dbiYHM7fU

According to autopsy reports, he died of fluid in his lungs...

How the fuck do you croak of natural causes at only 33?

:sm (20):

How the fuck do you croak of natural causes at only 33?

:sm (20):

According with the report he died of pulmonary edema (patient literally dies drowned in his own fluids). common causes are heart failure, heart attack or severe arrythmia. this are more common in older patients.

In a young healthy person the most common causes are trauma, aspiration, hantavirus, high altitude or certain ilicit drugs.

Higladius.

I still don't get it, hope they release more information. Maybe he was taking drugs?

I told you!

U Brits are savage peoples.

Back