Got a boy to play dead for me

can you post more ass pictures? do they allow you to finger or rim their ass??

I do always post what i can .......... and yes, some do like the finger up the ass - or to rim them. Usually, though, they react to that too........ then I have to smack them to remind them that they are dead! haha Actually - in all of the times playing - I had only one guy who I could do anything to - and he continued to just lie there and pretend he was dead......... I was even able to fuck him and he completely did not react to it at all........ it was the HOTTEST play dead session I ever had! unfortunately......... he would not allow pics though.........

Was he or any of your boys Asian? ;)

yes - he is asian - and the boy from this past November - from this post on: 11-02-18, 02:13 AM - in the blue underwear - he is half asian - and just adorable. I do love asian guys ! thanks

And the Craigslist personals are no more. Removed. Can anyone recommend an equivalent gay personals website?

i know!!!!!!! I am so upset!!! Grindr has been good to meet guys on........ but, not like Craigslist........ it was amazing!

I have never used it before, but I've been told about an alternative to Craigslist called:

backpage dot com

Give it a try and see what you think.

All the dummies worried President Obama was going to take away our freedoms when it's this Republican gov't doing it. :mad:
now its saying backpage is now seized by the US govt! just insane!

All the dummies worried President Obama was going to take away our freedoms when it's this Republican gov't doing it. :mad:

Trump is a piece of shit. The sooner he is gone, the better. American voters need to wake the fuck up in November and get rid of all Republicans in the US House and Senate.

Back