Got a boy to play dead for me

Some excellent pics there, thanks for posting them. I have copied a few to have a try at photo manipulating them, will let you see them when I'm done.

Its not hard to find guys out thete to play this. You just have to look. Im in nj but cant find anyone to snuff me out and enjoy me. Again mostly taljers and no doers.

Thanks guys! I hope to have some new photos real soon!! I have had other guys play dead for me too - but, wouldn't allow pics though. One guy was really thin and did yoga and I could manipulate his body all over the place - and he allowed me to fuck him while playing dead too...... if only he allowed pictures! haha

Thanks guys! this last boy is just incredible! very kinky - hot - hung! and a perfect body! AND - he wants to keep on playing! haha so hopefully i will have some more pics of him !! oh - btw - someone asked if he had answered my craigslist ad that i have posted previously. i actually met this one on grindr! haha unfortunately, the heater is out in my barn - so, i have not had my kinky/play dead ad up in a while - only my daddy ad..... i have to wait until March or April to rerun the kinky ad.......

Last edited:
Thanks guys! this last boy is just incredible! very kinky - hot - hung! and a perfect body! AND - he wants to keep on playing! haha so hopefully i will have some more pics of him !! oh - btw - someone asked if he had answered my craigslist ad that i have posted previously. i actually met this one on grindr! haha unfortunately, the heater is out in my barn - so, i have not had my kinky/play dead ad up in a while - only my daddy ad..... i have to wait until March or April to rerun the kinky ad.......

You scored big time with that guy.

New boy..........

I had another boy come over and play....... it was part of a kidnap/bondage scene...... but, had him play dead for me too. He had a butt plug up his ass too - which is why he has the tight shorts on! haha enjoy my brothers!

Back