Got a boy to play dead for me

Ohh yeahhh!! Hot!!! He is a nice looking guy and I love his big, hot, meaty feet! Yum yum !!!

Congratulations! Hope you two have tons of fun toggether & take lots of crazy pics

Sweet Jesus would you look at that TOTALLY HOT corpse and the junk in the trunk :load: :load:

Thanks guys! I could not wait to post pics here for all of my CDG brothers to see...... he let me fuck him "dead" too...... it was fucking hot!!!!! I have an ad on craigslist now looking for some other boys into snuff and role play..... so hopefully more pics soon - with some different boys - and - this is what I am REALLY hoping for....... that i can get two or even more boys to play dead for me at once - and I can make some dead boy piles!!!!

Thanks guys! I could not wait to post pics here for all of my CDG brothers to see...... he let me fuck him "dead" too...... it was fucking hot!!!!! I have an ad on craigslist now looking for some other boys into snuff and role play..... so hopefully more pics soon - with some different boys - and - this is what I am REALLY hoping for....... that i can get two or even more boys to play dead for me at once - and I can make some dead boy piles!!!!

gm1967, did you get a lot of responses posting for snuff roleplay on craigslist? I've been tempted to post an ad there too, but too concerned people may find that too bizarre. Perhaps you could PM on what you said in your ad?

gm1967, did you get a lot of responses posting for snuff roleplay on craigslist? I've been tempted to post an ad there too, but too concerned people may find that too bizarre. Perhaps you could PM on what you said in your ad?

OH yeah - I got a ton of responses to it!!

Here is the actual craigslist ad i have up: http://jerseyshore.craigslist.org/m4m/4972961199.html - it focuses on kidnap roleplay - but, I mention the snuff too...... and THAT is what I am trying to get is guys to play dead..... a few have been really open to it too....

I just posted to see what kind of responses and WOW! tons of replies. Now, of course, we will see if anything happens.......and I can actually meet someone off of it. Of course, I am only trying to meet really younger guys to fool around with .......so, I am very limiting my replies! haha If I had it open to all ages, etc - the flood of responses would have been just crazy....

Oh, and yes, some people did find it bizarre of course.... it was flagged a few times - and i just reposted it.... I had a few people reply back saying i was a "crazy and sick person" - and I love those too - because i reply back to them saying "dont worry - i am highly medicated" (which i am not - haha) - AND I also say that I have gotten a ton of responses too........ I even had someone reply to the ad saying that their BF wanted to do kidnap roleplay and asked suggestions!!!!! hahahahha I have an ad on here - and a profile on Silver Daddies (also love daddy/son roleplay) and on Dark Fetish Net (that is a cool site too - but, no real dead allowed - only fake stuff) - and I have had the "daddy" ads on clist too - but, this kinky one has worked really well - ALOT better than i thought it would. If you have any more questions - send me a note thru CDG - or email me at dfngm1967@yahoo.com

You should post on recon.com. Tons of response, too.

I get those, but too busy to involve.

Back