Got a boy to play dead for me

finally had another guy come to play dead for me........ execution style........

Finally finally finally had a guy come over to play dead for me......... who was willing to allow me to take pics! haha. If all of the guys that played dead for me allowed pictures.......... wow! Unfortunately, most do not. So, this guy wanted to be "executed" - and then he was willing to play dead for me....... here are the pics of the "execution by hanging"

and now he is dead by hanging......

here are the pics of him dead now.....after being hanged.........

enjoy my brothers!

I am a lurker at heart here but had to post thanks for these sets. It is a really awesome thing you are sharing with the community :)

After fantasizing for years about actually doing something..... it is awesome to be finally able to. Whats also really cool is finding so many guys who are actually into it! There are alot of submissive guys that are just into the roleplay of playing dead and having their body played with. Whats really amazing - is I have yet to actually find another soul brother - someone who is actually really into dead guys like myself. I have had them reply to the ad of course - but, have yet to meet any of them.......

and yet again............. finally another guy that played dead and allowed pics!

Hey my brothers! I have had a number of guys play dead for me over the past year...... but, none would allow pics taken. One of them was so hot...... he absolutely loved to get fucked....... and I would contort his body all over and fuck his ass! He was a small guy (i do like the twinks) - but, his hole was so loose...... you can tell he loved to get fucked! hahaha. But, I recently had another guy come over and play dead too..... so, posting some pics for you all to beat off to! enjoy!

By the way - I do have my Play Dead ad back up on clist: http://southjersey.craigslist.org/m4m/5719544331.html

Great pics, man! Nice cock and balls on that boy! Next time someone allows you to take pics, please spread his legs far apart and give us a nice, close-up of his junk. :)

BEST...........ONE............YET...........
Incredible.
Made my day!!
THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back