Got a boy to play dead for me

additional pics of the dead boy for you all

here is his face pic and a cock shot...... enjoy!

Dude, that is fuckin' hot! Nice cock and looks like a nice pair of low hangers. I echo what MecMort said, I would have loved to have seen his entire body naked. I would have spread his legs and bent his knees, so I could get a close-up shot of his junk.

Mmmmm!

here is another guy who played dead for me.......

hey guys.......i am hoping to have James come back and play dead again for me soon! and i promise to get him fully naked!! haha AND, I will get more pics of his hot and sexy feet too!! haha

Meanwhile....... i had ANOTHER boy come over today and play dead for me........ he was really into it (even more so than the first boy).... and roleplayed it really well....... he is older too - in his early thirties..... pics are attached for all to enjoy......

The ad I have on Craigslist that I mentioned in an earlier post has had a great response.....and i have a THIRD boy who also wants to play dead for me - and I hope to meet up with him soon.......

It sounds like your Craigslist ad is a hit! Nice to see the pics of your second "victim." I noticed they're all pics of his back and ass...no frontal pics.

Glad to hear that James is coming back!

Sweet!!

This craigslist approach is proving fruitful for you. While I am seriously enjoying your posts, please be careful out there ... Folks be crazy!!!

Hot guys, and I bet you're having fun with them! And yes, do take care, though I'm sure you already are.
Can you get some of them to 'die' fully clothed or in their underwear, so we get to see them progressively undressed before they are naked and showing all?

hey guys.......i am hoping to have James come back and play dead again for me soon! and i promise to get him fully naked!! haha AND, I will get more pics of his hot and sexy feet too!! haha

Meanwhile....... i had ANOTHER boy come over today and play dead for me........ he was really into it (even more so than the first boy).... and roleplayed it really well....... he is older too - in his early thirties..... pics are attached for all to enjoy......

The ad I have on Craigslist that I mentioned in an earlier post has had a great response.....and i have a THIRD boy who also wants to play dead for me - and I hope to meet up with him soon.......

We can't see his face shot.... Any front shot of this boy?

Back